Aa
A
A
A
Close

Migraines and Headaches Community

This patient support forum is for discussions and support regarding migraines and headaches.
1 - 20 (of 9026) questions
Hello, I am a 39 year old female that has been having migrains since 2000. I am currently taking 800mgs of neurontin 4 times a day, 0.5 ...
I have been having a headache during two months that starts after some minutes when I wake up and continues as long as I'm inactive. It f...
Yesterday I had a cortisone shot in my back lower back. I started having a headache. I thought maybe it was cause i was hungry eat and st...
Okay so i know this is kind of strange, So before, after and during a migraine i hear a noise that kind of sounds the inside of a seash...
The frequency of these headaches is variable. I may go a week or two without one, then get a headache 3-4 days in a row. Sometimes they l...
I know it may seem “weird” but it’s been almost a year now and everytime I laugh my head starts to throb and I get a sharp pain that foll...
I have always been slightly sensitive to perfumes, but recently it seems that it has gotten way worse. I always get a headache when someo...
Hello. I'm not sure where to post this so I'll just post it here. I've been having many different symptoms for years now. It slowly start...
I am wondering if anyone has migraines that are effecting their heart vessels... I have been a migrainer for over 50 years.. and the pas...
Researchers have found that alcohol, especially red wine but all types of alcohol, is a trigger for a lot of people. What are your trigg...
I have had what they say is a Migraine for 87 days straight now. It’s not like everyone else’s migraines though as I do not have light se...
A few days ago I slipped on ice twice and I can't extension or flexion but I can twist. I have never had this happen to me, I am only 17 ...
I have been diagnosed with migraines since I was 12. I am in my 60's now. Quite a few years ago, I took a spill where I had hit my head a...
I just started taking Effexor XR 3 wks ago and I was wondering if anyone has had a good experience with this med as a preventative? If s...
I have had a headache every day of my life for as long as I can remember, I am so tired of having a headache at least twice a day if not...
Hey guys i hope this is the right place to post this i have been getting this constant head pressure for the last 3 weeks with no break i...
for a while, i've had really bad headaches —— though, it didn't start out as a headache. i've always had problems at the base of my head ...
Hello, I am 23 years old and very rarely get headaches. The few times I have it has only lasted a few hours at most. But this headache...
every couple hours ive been having throbing pain at top of head now is getting really pain ful pumps threw top of skull last for over 1hr...
I have suffered with severe headaches from a young age (I am now 38) and have noticed that they are becoming more constant and changing i...
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452919248
Allentown, PA
1780921 tn?1499305393
Queen Creek, AZ
1756321 tn?1547098925
Queensland, Australia
Trinity , TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease