Aa
A
A
A
Close

Military Health Issues Community

This is an un-mediated community for discussions relating to health issues of soldiers who served or are serving in the military. Topics include, but are not limited to Amputation, Anxiety, Back and Spinal Injuries, Benefits, Burns, Biological and Chemical Exposure, Bone Injuries, Depression, Disabled Vets, Gastrointestinal Injuries, Head Injuries, Health Insurance, Infections, Infectious Diseases, Mental Health Issues, Post Traumatic Shock Disorder (PTSD), Resources for Vets, Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD), Vaccines, Wounds-Other
41 - 60 (of 186) questions
Hi am 30 yrs. I haven't got my period since over a month. I can't be pregnant cause am gay. Am worried something is wrong with me. What c...
Husband served in military 1963-66. He's now 68. Sprayed "herbicides" as plant killer testing in Fort Ord. Last 4 years suddenly gait,...
(Please correct me if this is the wrong forum to post this so I can redirect it lol) For the past couple of months now, I have had strang...
my husband has been diagnosed with liver cancer (cholangiocarcinoma)) . is this a cancer recognized by the military as being caused by ...
I'm a member of the national guard and my unit is mobilizing to Iraq. I was recently identified as medically non-deployable. I have Hasim...
So I've been trying to get into the Navy for a while now and am wondering if it's even worth-while to continue trying to get into the Nav...
Have you seen the articles about EMDR as treatment for PTSD? Read on for more about PTSD & the brain. This is really a valuable treatmen...
Hi everyone. I have a question obviously. So here is my situation, I joined the naval submarine force and I shipped out. 2 weeks befor...
Im not really sure which forum to post this question in, but since my boyfriend just signed up for the army, I feel like this would be ap...
can agent orange exposure causw macular degeneration?
I was wondering if after soldiers come home from deployment during reintergration do they check them for STD's? other than HIV Hep & Herp...
COULD I POSSIBLY BE WASTING MY TIME BY TRYING TO GET IN THE NAVY IF MY MESSED UP DR. PUT ME ON XANAX AT ABOUT 14 AND IM TURNING 21 IM A G...
Has Parkinsons Disease, (PD), been recognized by the Veterans Administration as a disease, (one of many), that could have been brought ab...
Are there facts to show AO is linked to discoid lupus/ neuropothy of the feet and legs?
My husband has recently been medically retired and placed on 100% dissability for his PTSD. I have been with him through everything, and ...
I have no thyroid but take pills to regulate it, im only 19 and would like to know if i have any chance at all of joining the national gu...
i am a myopic . My eyesight is -3.25 . Doctor says after lasik my sight will be -0.25 or 0.5 . Can lasik help me to join army or not ?
i was a ame or seat mech. 13b. i have sist removed on my back. my hands are geting worse. my foot has a dark patch of skin. it got in m...
uk only i carry a epi pen and never in my life used it iv just been told i cant deploy is this true MOs please help
I am a type one diabetic and have been for 15years now. i have always wanted to be in the army. So, my question is can i be in the milita...
Top Anxiety Answerers
675718 tn?1530036633
El Paso, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Find out what can trigger a panic attack – and what to do if you have one.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Take control of tension today.
These simple pick-me-ups squash stress.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?