Aa
A
A
A
Close

Military Health Issues Community

This is an un-mediated community for discussions relating to health issues of soldiers who served or are serving in the military. Topics include, but are not limited to Amputation, Anxiety, Back and Spinal Injuries, Benefits, Burns, Biological and Chemical Exposure, Bone Injuries, Depression, Disabled Vets, Gastrointestinal Injuries, Head Injuries, Health Insurance, Infections, Infectious Diseases, Mental Health Issues, Post Traumatic Shock Disorder (PTSD), Resources for Vets, Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD), Vaccines, Wounds-Other
81 - 100 (of 186) questions
One of the more upsetting decisions of the Department of Defense has made recently is to plan to assign females to nuclear submarines. Th...
So although he isnt over seas, just on the opposite side of the country, Im missing him a whole lot. Hes only been gone for a month but h...
I am a 21 yr old who has undergone schooling in a military school and i have a repeated child homosexual abuse history(2001-2002). I have...
if you have a family member in the begining of boot camp and that person is experiencing what could be seen as a mental issue going on w...
If anyone does this forum I wanted your take on the outrage of the young soldier being shot dead and the Mainstream media barely covering...
Hi all. I have started a military family support group. Send your families the link for them to check out at this difficult time. Check i...
Hello, I was thinking about joining the military and following the footsteps of my uncle and of my friend (who both fought in Bosnia). I'...
Just wanted to thank all of you for giving so much for our country!
Hi has anyone had chemical or kerosene exposure my bloods have raised metals,mangernese. I suffer neurology problems digestive issues, ra...
While in the military I had a few incidents that caused me to have a anxiety attack, I got out on a honorable and began to work. I was f...
I am haveing a lot of deprison, and anger, my daughter is being harssed by her x BF whom she is pregnat by, She is being evicted from ...
I got thinking the other day when an ex-girlfriend told me that I’ve change. Before I joined the marines I was always very outgoing, loud...
Hi all. My brother is serving in Iraq right now, and from what he tells me, is having a very hard time with some of the food he's served ...
Ive been in Iraq for a little over a month and the living conditions here arent the best where we are at. A lot of the females are gettin...
is it true that while in boot camp loved ones should not write to their family member, I have heard the drill seargent will make them do ...
How do I know if I am experiencing it ??? My single tramatic experience of this perceived event (post-tramatic syndrome) was ... I did (...
Another member posted this on her journal, anyone interested in illness due to Agent Orange Jp5 or any other chemical exposure ..go to......
my sons being deployed to only God know where early August.His first child is due Nove 11, he has mentioned many times how much this both...
My fiance returned home for Iraq March 21, 2009. Since being home he has had a few "freak outs". Like jumping out of bed when a helicopte...
Ok I have been in the Marine Corp since January 20th of this year. I made it through bootcamp with no problems, But after bootcamp I went...
Top Anxiety Answerers
675718 tn?1530036633
El Paso, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Find out what can trigger a panic attack – and what to do if you have one.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Take control of tension today.
These simple pick-me-ups squash stress.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?