Miscarriages Community
This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.
21 - 40 (of 7788) questions
Started Diana-35 on Friday which was last sugar pill and Saturday, Sunday was the real pills. It’s monday today and I went to bathroom bl...
1 answer |
I m 7 weeks 6 days according to lmp . I m sure abt my ovulation.But the ep scan is showing 5 weeks 6 days with15.5 mm msd.only GS. Hcg s ...
I am recently new to this site and have found reading your stories help me through the day. I wanted to know if anyone had a story simil...
17 answers | 2 comments |
I have experienced two miscarriages.I visited a gynocologist like three weeks ago. She gave me folic acid and multivitamins pills, and sh...
1 answer |
I'm a bit nervous. I'm going to the doctor on Friday. I noticed today, I felt an urgency to use the restroom and when I wiped, I noticed ...
1 answer |
Hi, For a bit of background I had a miscarriage 3 months ago and was affected emotionally quite badly. I initially decided to take th...
1 answer |
Okay so I went on the implant in the beginning of August this year, the same day I had it fitted I also had sex so I am aware there was a...
1 answer |
This is my third pregnancy I’m unsure my lmp but i got pregnant right after I had my iud removed. I have been having dark brown with wipi...
1 answer |
Hi everyone. I had a miscarriage 3 weeks ago. I was 6 weeks along. I would like to know how long the hcg levels show in your urine/blood ...
18 answers | 1 comment |
I am currently in my 8th weekof pregnancy. Last monday I had some bleeding when I wiped with mild period like cramping. I put on a panty ...
what are some reasons my water would break at 18 week of pregnancy? i
3 answers |
Hello, I am 7 weeks and 5 days pregnant. Yesterday morning I experienced a sudden rush of bright red blood while making breakfast. I h...
So I'm a 21 years old female and am married. Me and my husband have been having sex but 2 months ago he ejaculated in me so I took take a...
1 answer |
i am almost 17 weeks and theres no amniotic fluid in my womb but the baby has a strong heartbeat can a baby survive?
2 answers |
VERY GRAPHIC!!!! [IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/14wblmf.jpg[/IMG]
1 answer | 1 comment |
I had a miscarriage recently. I was almost 20 weeks when I found out. Baby had been developing not right, stomach was too big and it was ...
I have the paraguard iud and get my period regularly. Now I'm a week late with no signs of it starting. I've taken multiple tests already...
My August and September period was 3 weeks apart. My October period is a week late. I got a positive preg test two days ago. However i st...
1 answer |
My H CG levels are dropping but they're still there ..down to 15 And I still have symptoms Could I still be holding onto this baby ...
1 answer |
Hi, Would love some advice if anyone has been through something similar. My HCG Levels are only going up by approx. 215 per day sinc...
Miscarriages Community
5.32k Members
7.79k Questions
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.