Aa
A
A
A
Close

Miscarriages Community

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.
21 - 40 (of 7812) questions
Hi, I had a d&c on 7th of january and I am still bleeding, my body is a total mess, I dont feel normal and am always emotional, wat is wr...
Hi! I am quite anxious waiting for my period to come because i really want to start getting pregnant asap. I had d&c on the 23/04/2018 an...
I had sex 3 days after early miscarriage,can I get pregnant again? And will ovulation continue as soon after miscarriage?
...If they have been there previously on a vaginal ultrasound? I'm so confused. I went in for my first ultrasound last Monday when I was...
After Endovaginal ultrasound on 9th May, doctor said there was no fetal found only sac is available with 19.1 mm size. so,on same day che...
I miscarried on March 4th and I was at 14 weeks but the fetus was only 10 weeks, my body recognized the late. It’s now May 11th and just ...
I have to go back for another scan next week, at the moment there’s just a sac there, but it’s a little bit broken which is signs of a mi...
I had d&c on 10 mar
Hi everyone, I am just wondering whether anyone has experienced infection after d&c? My d&c was done on 21 May 2010 because baby stopp...
So a week ago I had intercourse (during my ovulation). After that I had mucus. Now I have bleeding as heavy as period blood. It is not du...
On feb 18 i woke up in the morning with my underwear and pjs soaked in blood. I was thinking maybe i startrd my period so i never thought...
Does anyone know how to tell the difference between passing a blood clot or passing tissue? When I went for an u/s last Friday to see if...
I had a miscarriage a few weeks ago. Didn't need a d&c because the doctor said I wasn't far along enough for there to be a whole lot of t...
I had a miscarriage at 14 weeks even after I had a tubaligation almost 18 years ago
I was diagnosed with blighted ovum and miscarriaged it during my 17 weeks naturally,after 5 week my period came back but it was very very...
Was just wondering if anyone has had a similiar situation and the outcome be ok ? I know it’s very common to not detect a heart beat befo...
March 11 thru March 16 I had unprotected sex, we used the pull out method my breast were really sore to the point where they couldn't be ...
i had a miscarriage on the 10th of sept and my bleeding remained normal for 5 days. (thru 15th sept). but today sept 20 i noticed that i ...
I am 35 and have two older boys, both completely healthy and no problems during pregnancy or after. I am now trying again for the last ti...
I took misoprostol yesterday around 4pm i didmt start bleeding till around 10pm by that time around 12 i let out a few small blood cloths...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.