Miscarriages Community

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.
41 - 60 (of 7794) questions
So I'm a 21 years old female and am married. Me and my husband have been having sex but 2 months ago he ejaculated in me so I took take a...
1 answer |
i am almost 17 weeks and theres no amniotic fluid in my womb but the baby has a strong heartbeat can a baby survive?
2 answers |
VERY GRAPHIC!!!! [IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/14wblmf.jpg[/IMG]
1 answer | 1 comment |
I had a miscarriage recently. I was almost 20 weeks when I found out. Baby had been developing not right, stomach was too big and it was ...
I have the paraguard iud and get my period regularly. Now I'm a week late with no signs of it starting. I've taken multiple tests already...
My August and September period was 3 weeks apart. My October period is a week late. I got a positive preg test two days ago. However i st...
1 answer |
My H CG levels are dropping but they're still there ..down to 15 And I still have symptoms Could I still be holding onto this baby ...
1 answer |
Hi, Would love some advice if anyone has been through something similar. My HCG Levels are only going up by approx. 215 per day sinc...
I had a missed miscarriage in Feb 2011, after ~6 weeks LMP (miscarried naturally, no procedure, follow-up u/s confirmed all tissue was go...
16 answers | 2 comments |
I had a d&c at 14 weeks on september 18th and had no complications. No fever or severe bleeding after. Alla was fine. the bleeding starte...
I had a natual miscarriage on 9/10/2017 this year ( 6 weeks, no procedure, follow-up ultrasound/internal check ups/ urine tests confirmed...
I WILL NEVER FORGET,IT WAS MY FIRST PREGNANCY...I HAD SEX TWICE THROUGHOUT MY WHOLE PREGNANCY, THE FIRST TIME WE HAD SEX WAS WHEN I WAS O...
16 answers | 3 comments |
I'm not sure, but I think I may have had a miscarriage? Me and my boyfriend are sexually active. I am on the depo-provera birth control s...
2 answers |
I just went through my 2nd second trimester miscarriage at 14 weeks. 3 Months before I lost in February at the end of 21 weeks. No proble...
Hi so I was 14 weeks pregnant when my water broke. My doctor just discovered that I have weak cervix and will need cerclage for every fut...
Hi there- 14 mths ago I had an eptopic pregnancy and had to have my tube removed as the tube had burst, it was an emergancy operation. M...
56 answers | 1 comment |
So I got pregnant when I was 16 to someone who is not my husband... I met my husband when my done was one and he has looked after him lik...
Hi ladies so I'm supposed to be 6 weeks pregnant with my second child. Yesterday I had noticed a browness discharge along with stomach pa...
2 answers | 1 comment |
3 months into my pregnancy i foundout that my baby had passed away at 7 weeks. my body didnt start recognizing the problem 'til 13 weeks ...
8 answers |
I started miscarrying 19 days ago, then passed most of it two days later. The day after my hcg levels were 1,300. I had several ultrasoun...
Miscarriages Community
5.33k Members
7.79k Questions
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.