Aa
A
A
A
Close

Miscarriages Community

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.
41 - 60 (of 7812) questions
Dr sent me for scans that afternoon which showed an empty uterus. My question is could it have been an ectopic pregnancy and us not knowi...
I have a miscarriage about two weeks ago and been having sex every other day.Im more tired,nausea,headaches,big appetite,steady gaining w...
I found out I was pregnant on February 15th, 2018. My LMP was January 6th, 2018. On February 18th I went into the ER due to slight cramps...
I had a natural miscarriage that lasted for about 6 days. My partner and I had sex 3 days after it ended, is it possible to get pregnant ...
So I found out I was pregnant in December but i ended up losing the baby at 7 weeks. I started bleeding January 14th and everything pas...
I had a sudden gush in water bag on 16th week pregnancy.I admitted hospital suddenly and docter told us sac is totally gone but baby aliv...
I found out I was pregnant on February 15th, 2018. My LMP was January 6th, 2018. On February 18th I went into the ER due to slight cramps...
I lost my baby at 9 weeks around a month ago, ultrasound confirmed a complete miscarriage last few days i have been noticing signs i may ...
Started Diana-35 on Friday which was last sugar pill and Saturday, Sunday was the real pills. It’s monday today and I went to bathroom bl...
I m 7 weeks 6 days according to lmp . I m sure abt my ovulation.But the ep scan is showing 5 weeks 6 days with15.5 mm msd.only GS. Hcg s ...
I am recently new to this site and have found reading your stories help me through the day. I wanted to know if anyone had a story simil...
I have experienced two miscarriages.I visited a gynocologist like three weeks ago. She gave me folic acid and multivitamins pills, and sh...
I'm a bit nervous. I'm going to the doctor on Friday. I noticed today, I felt an urgency to use the restroom and when I wiped, I noticed ...
Hi, For a bit of background I had a miscarriage 3 months ago and was affected emotionally quite badly. I initially decided to take th...
Okay so I went on the implant in the beginning of August this year, the same day I had it fitted I also had sex so I am aware there was a...
This is my third pregnancy I’m unsure my lmp but i got pregnant right after I had my iud removed. I have been having dark brown with wipi...
Hi everyone. I had a miscarriage 3 weeks ago. I was 6 weeks along. I would like to know how long the hcg levels show in your urine/blood ...
I am currently in my 8th weekof pregnancy. Last monday I had some bleeding when I wiped with mild period like cramping. I put on a panty ...
what are some reasons my water would break at 18 week of pregnancy? i
Hello, I am 7 weeks and 5 days pregnant. Yesterday morning I experienced a sudden rush of bright red blood while making breakfast. I h...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.