Aa
A
A
Close
Miscarriages Community
This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.
61 - 80 (of 7767) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i have no answers to your question but i suggest you check with your doctor hope all goes well xx..im new to this.i just recently had a m...
I had a miscarriage in Feb at 8 wks 5 days but the baby stopped growing at 6 wks. My doctor refused to do a d&c. I bleed bad for 5 wks th...
2 answers |
I had my second appointment today with my OB and when they did the ultra sound they didn't hear a heartbeat and said that it was measurin...
10 answers |
So I found out I was pregnancy about a week or so ago by a missed period. I am 5 weeks and a half symptoms were strong and now they are a...
1 answer |
I got pregnant at the end of August 2016. I was 36 years old. At my 9 week appointment, although I felt fine and had absolutely no crampi...
Hi guys. I went for my 10 week u/s on Mon. and it looks like I still have a fetal HB of 171 and the fetus measures almost on target. Alth...
28 answers |
I have just had a mc after 6.5 weeks. My partner and I are devastated. I can't think of anything other than my baby I'll never get to hol...
2 answers |
I have been on birth control (the pill) since 2013, and it has worked extremely well for me. My cycle has always come on a scheduled basi...
hi. if anyone could help out, it would really ease my worries. for a week, i was completely sure i was pregnant (if so, he didnt come ins...
Hey guys A few years back my period was delayed for a while. I took a pregnancy test but it was negative. I was really stressed out ab...
1 answer |
How do I tell my husband I am having a miscarriage
3 answers |
i had accident on 31/12/2016 where by i was two months pregnant i went for checkup but i was told every was okay.after one week or so i s...
1 answer |
About 3 weeks ago, I started feeling those familiar symptoms of pregnancy: soreness, "sensitive nose," food aversions, crazy dreams, etc...
1 answer |
Hi all, I am wondering if anyone can help me figure out if I had a chemical pregnancy and miscarriage. I woke up Monday morning with seve...
2 answers |
I'm sorry to have come here about this but the group that is designated to this subject seems to be inactive. Anyway, I was just recent...
2 answers |
i took a home pregnancy test last feb. 7, 2017 which came out weak positive. the first OB advised trans vaginal ultrasound scan after a w...
I am currently 9 weeks pregnant, but I am concerned I may have had a missed misscarriage. I found out around 6 1/2 weeks and within a few...
February 2016 my husband and I conceived. At our first ultrasound they said we were 6 weeks pregnant with twins. We were excited and very...
I sadly had a miscarriage at 6 weeks. Its almost two months later and My period was supposed to start about four days ago. At the same ti...
Im 13 and my heart hurts, it started today when after lunch I drank some cold water down, instantly i felt i had a stomache ache and i fe...
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Miscarriages Community Resources