Aa
A
A
A
Close

Miscarriages Community

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.
81 - 100 (of 7813) questions
I started miscarrying 19 days ago, then passed most of it two days later. The day after my hcg levels were 1,300. I had several ultrasoun...
Hiya I had a miscarriage at the end of 2015 and me and my partner have been trying since I have now feel pregnant im 13 weeks 5 days I'm ...
My last menstrual period was June 24th, 2017. I missed my period on July 24th and had a very bright positive pregnancy test that evening....
I have started camrese it's a tri-monthly birth control. Right before I got on it I did have sex buthe did 'pull out'. I missed a few day...
I am currently 12 weeks 1 day post partum. On Saturday July 22nd (10 weeks 3 days pp) I started what I thought was my first period. On Ju...
I had my menstrual cycle about 3 weeks ago. Yesterday morning starting bleeding brownish/maroon. I have been nauseated and not been able ...
Very light positive on home pregnancy test tonight. Miscarried at 15.5 weeks gestation almost 5 weeks ago. Natural delivery no D&C. Only ...
Have just started my first period after a miscarriage. I'm in absolute agony. I'm used to having pretty bad period pains but these are fa...
I went for my first u/s when I was 10 weeks & 5 days. The midwife verified the size & development of fetus also 10 weeks & 5 days, howeve...
Hello, I'm 34 and have been (successfully) pregnant before. Off birth control for almost 4 years with no pregnancies to date. So I expe...
Hey ladies i went in today and he told me im pregnant but gave me the result it said negative results and hcg level 3 units how does this...
Did I have a miscarriage. Okay so me and my boyfriend were sexual activities we'll have days well he'll ejaculate inside me. So a few mon...
Right i need help i took a pregnacy test and it came up positive however i bleed for 3 days no cramping and the test now says negative ho...
Lmp 5/3, Took home test 6/6 positive. Had hcg test 6/7 came back at 34211. Had u/s 6/20 measured crown to rump at 6 weeks 1 day but no he...
I am 20 years old and have been with my boyfriend for 4 years. About a month ago we found out we were expecting. A few days later I was b...
I found out yesterday I am having my 6th miscarriage and they are going to do a D&C sometime next week but we aren’t sure when. They hav...
So I had a miscarriage may 6-17 hcg level was 105 I'm now pregnant again 5-6 weeks 2000 pregnant I'm just scared to miscarry again I my s...
Had sex throughout miscarriage after everything passed wen bleeding stopped had sex again ttc so could i be prego
So I'm 6 weeks pregnant so not far along. Had cramping the past 3 days which I heard can be normal. This morning I woke up and have a per...
So first I should tell u I got fixed so I shouldn't be able to have anymore kids but the sex me and my husband have is rough and very dee...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.