Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Mood Disorders Forum

Welcome to the Mood Disorders Forum. Questions in this forum are being answered by Peter Forster, MD and topics covered are anxiety, bipolar, depression, panic disorder, post traumatic stress disorder and stress.
Diagnosed by a psychiatrist with Social Anxiety Disorder, as well as General Anxiety Disorder. My first psychiatrist (he moved elsewhere...
My husband is one of a kind. He has many faces. He claims to be so good but in practicality he abuses drug, alcohol, probably has attachm...
I'm pretty sure I have OCD, but its getting out of control..... I;m 30 years old and have 3 kids, I clean from the time my feet hit the...
My 82 year old mother recently switched pharmacies and they gave her paxil instead of prozac. Is this okay?
hi, I find I am just so exhausted a lot of the time to a point where I have to make a conscious sfort to drop my shoulders. I feel so ten...
I stopped Remeron 5 days ago, initially taking 30 mg and then my physician brought it down to 15 mg for a week. Last Saturday I stopped i...
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Discover the common symptoms of and treatment options for depression.
We've got five strategies to foster happiness in your everyday life.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.