Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Mood Disorders Forum

Welcome to the Mood Disorders Forum. Questions in this forum are being answered by Peter Forster, MD and topics covered are anxiety, bipolar, depression, panic disorder, post traumatic stress disorder and stress.
Not sure whether to post here, or anywhere else, or even at all. I've been feeling quite down since the beginning of December. I've b...
Hello! Posting here really helped last time so I thought I'd ask another question here. I am in a bit of a dilemma at the moment. ...
I feel disconnected from everything, literally everything. I feel like my surroundings are a complete haze, and if you take away my sen...
Looking back I have had two possible manic episodes, although I still have not been officially diagnosed, I am starting a mood stabilizer...
Hey everyone. Over the past couple of years my mental health has been getting worse and worse. Almost everyday I wake up feeling de...
m very concerned on my recent change in behaviour that has been seen by my best friend whos sister is bipolar. I personally dont understa...
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Discover the common symptoms of and treatment options for depression.
We've got five strategies to foster happiness in your everyday life.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.