Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Mood Disorders Forum

Welcome to the Mood Disorders Forum. Questions in this forum are being answered by Peter Forster, MD and topics covered are anxiety, bipolar, depression, panic disorder, post traumatic stress disorder and stress.
I have written to you earlier on my Borderline Personality disorder and you wrote back but am not following you on what you said : One f...
So I spent the majority of my day in the emergency room yesterday for back and chest pain to be told they couldn’t find anything wrong, w...
Dear Reader, I posted on a different forum and i was told this one could help more with a diagnosis on my little cousin anywaayyyy......
I have a prescription for fluvoxamine.It says take 4 pills @50mg at bedtime. Is that a little too much and why should I take them at bedt...
My name is lostchild I am always sad. I see myself as a ugly beast. I been sexually abuse by my mom boyfriend when i was young she never ...
I really need help for my Cousin's son. He is 10 years old and a very intelligent kid but at times he behaves very different ways. Usual...
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Discover the common symptoms of and treatment options for depression.
We've got five strategies to foster happiness in your everyday life.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.