Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Mood Disorders Forum

Welcome to the Mood Disorders Forum. Questions in this forum are being answered by Peter Forster, MD and topics covered are anxiety, bipolar, depression, panic disorder, post traumatic stress disorder and stress.
I'm 22 years old and have always had problems with controlling my emotions. When I was much younger, about the age one would be in elemen...
Hi- I am sure this is said a lot but I was incorrectly diagnosed with schizo-affective disorder. Over a 4 year period I was placed on ...
Hi. I'm struggling with stress and anxiety at the moment and as a result have become extremely sensitive. The sensitivity is affecting ...
sir, i am sharad doing my professional mbbs course in india....i found my brain playing the song about 6 months..and the intensity is d...
I am currently taking Haldol 0.5 mg twice a day, Trazodone 50 mg and Doxepin 50 mg for my anxiety and depression symptoms, can you please...
I really would like your input regarding my mental health as I went back to see my psychiatrist regarding my medication in which she chan...
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Discover the common symptoms of and treatment options for depression.
We've got five strategies to foster happiness in your everyday life.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.