Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Forum

Welcome to the Multiple Sclerosis (MS) forum. Questions will be answered by medical professionals and experts.
Hello, Summary, I have been diagnosed with MS in 1993, then a syrinx found (i.e, other possible cause) which never grew and a huge attack...
I am a 32 yr old female. Grew up in a cold climate. I've recently had a second episode of symptoms of MS, it was four years ago that I ha...
First had neck pain w/arm pain and tingling. Then sciatic pain. Sciatica got better but low back got worse. Then right leg weakness. N...
Dr Kantor, Hi I'm in Australia and had terrible ms symptons June 2007. Bilateral face pain lasting 6 weeks (dull...
Is there any corrolation between MS and alcohol use? I have a friend that was diagnosis with MS and she could no longer see to read. Se...
I am 45. I've had RRMS for 20 yrs. Ihave had SPMS for 5 yrs(?). I am EDSS 8 or more. I'm on LDN, baclofen, (alertec) midafinil, 4 ami...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease