Aa
A
A
A
Close

Multiples mommas Group

A group for mom's who have the joy of raising twins, triplets, quads, quints, sextuplets and more. Come share your stories, vent about daily life raising your multiples (and their siblings if there are any), share ideas and enjoy some mommy time!
1 - 6 (of 11) questions
Hi all, I have started a facebook page for parents of multiples...come and join us!! 70 members in just a few days and we are growing. ch...
Hi! I don't see any recent posts but I'm sure that's because you mamma's are super busy but I wanted to join this group and say hi. M...
can you M.O.M.s help out by going to this picture of my twin daughters on facebook and like it?!?!?! it's for a cute kid contest they had...
what do you have? twins? triplets? quads?? how far along were you when you found out? what was your reaction? what was dh's reaction? ...
do you dress yours in identical clothes? if you don't...does it irritate you if you do see those dressed in identical clothes? if y...
Hi. I have 30 month old boy/girl twins. I've been concerned about their speech for a while and was finally able to get them evaluated ear...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.