Aa
A
A
A
Close

Native American/Canadian Circle Group

This forum is about anything that is Native American/Canadian. It can be about healing, language, humor - anything. You don't have to be Native to join.
1 - 6 (of 8) questions
The records were burned in a church fire.All my husbands grandmothers records were lost in fire.And no one seems to have pictures of her...
I have been intrested in native american cultures most of my life.And I married a man 1/4 Ute. Anyway I am having numbness and tinglin...
Thank you for inviting me , I would love to hear of some Native American recipes, past and presant also the medicines used, I have a book...
In your tribe, lonewolf, what prayers are said for the dead, or at funerals, and what form do these ceremonies take? I imagine there is a...
Swampy's friend was a linguistics grad student and he did his thesis on Illinois, which is in the Algonquin family. One of its different ...
Lonewolf, I would like to know more about you! Your people, your beliefs. I find it fascinating. That may be a good starting point? You ...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.