Aa
A
A
A
Close

Native American/Canadian Circle Group

This forum is about anything that is Native American/Canadian. It can be about healing, language, humor - anything. You don't have to be Native to join.
1 - 20 (of 8) questions
The records were burned in a church fire.All my husbands grandmothers records were lost in fire.And no one seems to have pictures of her...
I have been intrested in native american cultures most of my life.And I married a man 1/4 Ute. Anyway I am having numbness and tinglin...
Thank you for inviting me , I would love to hear of some Native American recipes, past and presant also the medicines used, I have a book...
In your tribe, lonewolf, what prayers are said for the dead, or at funerals, and what form do these ceremonies take? I imagine there is a...
Swampy's friend was a linguistics grad student and he did his thesis on Illinois, which is in the Algonquin family. One of its different ...
Lonewolf, I would like to know more about you! Your people, your beliefs. I find it fascinating. That may be a good starting point? You ...
I'm really interested in what Native "issues" people want to talk about. There are no rules here except for one - respect. Whether we...
How is everyone doing? I am juggling lots of "to do's" wishing I could spending more time here and in some of the others, but....delayed...
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.