Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Neonatology Forum

Questions in the Neonatology Forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts.
I am having ultrasounds done every three weeks in a high-risk perinatal assesment facility due to an unknown cervical mass that may have ...
I am 20 weeks pregnant with a healthy little girl (had CVS and level II ultrasound.) Everything looks great. My OB has prescribed lorta...
Hello Doctor. I'm writing this for a friend who is too scared to ask for help herself. She just discovered that she's pregnant today. He...
Hi.The results from my triple quad test came back positive for DS.I went to see a genetics counselor and was told my chances are 1-126 an...
Hello, I am 24 1/2 weeks pregnant. All first and second trimester screenings have been normal. At my 20 week ultrasound, my OB was c...
A friend of a friend gave me some baby girl clothes, which I was very grateful for, because I'm having a girl this April. However, when ...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.