Nephrotic Syndrome Community

WELCOME TO THE NEPHROTIC SYNDROME COMMUNITY: This is a patient-to-patient support community where you can find others who share your interest in Childhood Nephrotic Syndrome. The mission of this community is to provide a place for patients and their loved ones to share the best information and support possible.
1 - 20 (of 58) questions
Is lupron depot birth control 3months shot 3.75mg causes proteinuria. Please advice I m 37yrs old and got left ovary n both fallopian t...
my blood creatinine is 1.3mg and uroflow slow. urine per day is insufficient. i drink 1.5 litre per day. urine output is low per day.
my blood creatinine is 1.3mg and uroflow slow. urine per day is sufficient. i drink 1.5 litre per day. urine output is low per day.
I've been trying to help a family in Northern Thailand with hospital travel. The daughter is late teens and has massively swollen feet, a...
3 year old with tea/cola color foamy urine. 51 lbs, 45". Entering third week of discolored urine, he is acting fine and full of energy. C...
Hi Sir/Madam, I need advice regarding my father's health. He is 66 years old and of Indian ethnicity. Yesterday his blood creatinine...
1 answer |
Hi Sir/Madam, I need advice regarding my father's health. Yesterday his blood creatinine level has been reported to be 1.2mg/dl. Just ...
1 answer |
Hi! In novemberr last year started anxiety with depersonalization. In march I started to have problems with my eyes(sensitive to light an...
I'm an 19 yrs female. Two yrs back following proximal stricture in right ureter, stent was implanted and on review after two months,stent...
This is a long post so sorry for how long it may be we are both at our wits end with this problem. 4 months ago, my other half woke u...
2 answers |
My son is 14.7 years of age. In school is always shy,soft spoken and well mannered boy.Since middle of 2014 he started to loose weight, h...
I only ask because I have been carrying around about 20-30 pounds of generalized pitting edema/fluid for about two years now and nobody c...
could sjogrens cause me to be like a drunk person from 2 days to 10 weeks or longer?
My mom and my little sister who is just now 14 is really sick. It started with my moms neck started to cramp and led to loss of control i...
what is high necroinflamma Activity Score of .46 mean
Recently my wife has blood creatinine test and report is high. Its is : 1.4mg% (normal range as in report is 0.80 to 1.20 ). Did seco...
My daughter is 13 yes old. She was diagnosed with acute nephrotic syndrome in April 2010. Her kidney function was maintained at 70%. But ...
For the past 6 months I have been experiencing nerve sensations in my upper arms, chest and fore head. I have been to my primary care dr...
I am a 26 year old man. I have been having foamy urine for the past 6 months, with a mild upper abdo discomfort. USG showed up mildly ...
|
I am a 61 yr. old woman who has been recently diagnosed with this. I also have congestive heart failure and diabetes. Just wanting to kno...
2 answers |
Nephrotic Syndrome Community
51 Members
58 Questions
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem