Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Neurology / Neurosurgery Forum

This Neurology & Neurosurgery forum is for questions and information regarding Rheumatoid Arthritis Neurology & Neurosurgery conditions and symptoms. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.
When I was 36, I was told that I had DDD, Lumbar stenosis, & disc space narrowing, protrusion on S1 nerve root. I had my back fused in 20...
My son for the past year has had a very difficult time functioning. He is 28 years old. He gets dizzy without much exertion, can't walk...
Wondering about intercrainial pressure and possible brain hernia and how they show themselves. So I was diagnosed with non Hodgkin's lymp...
I'm not really sure what's going on with me. I've read a number of other posts on the same subject, but they describe symptoms I don't s...
I have neuropathy that started in the arms after appendicitis surgery. It was first diagnosed as carpal tunnel. Since then it spread to t...
I am 21 year old male from Europe and since 2 years I have had problems. I weigh 60KG and height is 179/180cm. I came back from vacati...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease