Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Neurosurgery Forum

Welcome to the International Neurosurgery forum. This forum is moderated by Dr. Abi Chahine who is affiliated with St. George Hospital in Beirut, Lebanon
hello I was just wondering if it was normal to have extremly bad lower back pain due to spinal stenosis? It seems to hurt the worst when ...
Hi Doc, I have been having first some cold sensations on my thigh( right leg) and also with alot of burning sensation when in shoes. Ver...
Im going to see a pain doctor for my spinal stnosis,herniated disc and osteoarthritis and I was just wondering if anyone knew how they tr...
I have gone through about 4 months of tests, symptoms started as extreme fatigue, and aching joints all over my body, I have a clean bil...
About 2 years ago I started having problems, the bottoms of my feet hurt like they had stone brusies, then progressed to legs hurting se...
I was looking for an opinion on the most recent MRI report I received. My Skull Base NS said he thinks it's time to operate and I feel pr...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease