Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Neurosurgery Forum

Welcome to the International Neurosurgery forum. This forum is moderated by Dr. Abi Chahine who is affiliated with St. George Hospital in Beirut, Lebanon
hi i have my m r i result but dont know what it means it says slight lumber hyperlordosis.from t9 to t11 there is mild facet hypertrophy....
Wife had a baby in Jan '10. She had a spinal epidural. After delivery she had severe headaches for days. After 5 days she was told she ha...
i'm just tired of posting this similar question.. please help.. sir/madam, my cousin will turn 20 on 11 June this year. She was walki...
Had a fusion in June of 2010 and I just had a Ct/myleogram and xray. What does all this stuff means? It says on the xray There are 5 nonr...
I had ACDF and Artificial disc implant surgery back in April of 2009. My CT AScan shows that i haven't fused completely and i'm still in ...
i am 43 years old (nurse) and i had pains untill 15 years ago the last time i was to doctor was before 3 years and he gave me this diagn...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease