Aa
A
A
A
Close

November 2011 Babies Group

Thankful For Our Nov Blessings!
1 - 6 (of 21) questions
On 11-7-11 my beautiful boy arrived. He was 6lb 11oz and 19 1\4 in. Born at 37+3. He is perfect
A boy or a girl? I just found out that I am having a little boy! Would love to know what your having.
Hello ladies, We are getting closer and I just wanted to check in to see how everyone is feeling. I am almost 26 weeks now...
I wanted to get this group started so we all have a place to post what we are going through at the moment. I want to keep up with everyon...
Hi Ladies, I just wanted to check in with everyone to see how you are all doing/ feeling. I am almost 20 weeks (half way there!!!) an...
I was just told that I am positive for Gestational Diabetes. So now I have High Blood pressure and Gestational Diabetes. Looks like I am ...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.