Aa
A
A
Close
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community
This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands
1 - 20 (of 3842) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I wonder if anyone could help me figure out something... Up until about 4 years ago I would body-rock. Im now 34, from the age of ...
374 answers | 11 comments |
20003388 tn?1515169640
Does anyone know of anything that might be of benefit to treatment resistant OCD? My OCD is ruining my life and driving me insane. I have...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I'm 24 and I have dealt with health OCD for quite some time. I was diagnosed with premature ventricular contractions and I've been obsess...
1 answer |
Hi, the doctor thinks I have OCD. As part of his numerous questions, he enquired : Do you think people can read your mind? I was wonde...
2 answers |
2079692 tn?1332062663
hey whats doing im 17 i live in melbourne australia ive had really really bad sensorimotor ocd for more than five years now and its rui...
26 answers | 1 comment |
I have OCD for a long time. I understand my condition and how it ruins my life in many aspects. My OCD is on fear of HIV and nothing el...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I'm not entirely sure how to explain this. I've had it my entire life, or for as long as I can remember. (I'm 17.) I have searched for w...
3 answers | 3 comments |
I am 28 years old and have picked scabs on my scalp since I was about 12 years old. Normally I find little imperfections, possibly dandr...
367 answers | 27 comments |
I can't get the idea out of my head that I'm homosexual. it all started when i watching tv this guy said he was gay and he tried everythi...
10 answers |
1699033 tn?1514116733
Hi there...sorry I have been away for a while. I will try to do better. Like you all I suffer from OCD and there are times when I need ...
4 answers |
Hi, I'm wondering whether someone would know the markers someone would present with being gay versus someone experiencing HOCD. Wha...
1 answer |
Hello, I have been diagnosed with an anxiety disorder that tends mainly to focus on health worries especially blood and other virus co...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hello, I am rather desperate. Someone I love every much has developed GIV Ohio is and obsessive hypochondria. He has been tested an ungod...
2 answers | 1 comment |
3166043 tn?1514263618
I'm sorry if this is long. Okay so i've been dealing with alot of **** latley with my family and living situations and relationships wit...
Ever since I was a kid everytime I would sit down I'd rock back and forth. It got to the point where I was hurting my back and head and I...
1 answer |
I’m 14 and a girl and have been having the worst time dealing with hocd or denial. Just to make a point before I start, *i am not here fo...
BACKGROUND INFO: I was previously diagnosed with OCD, and I've had bouts of it all my life but nothing this intense. I saw my psychiatris...
I’m 19 years old and I’m having terrible obsessive thoughts about an event that happened two years ago. So back when I was in high school...
3159640 tn?1430910900
Hello all, I am struggling with ERP as a form of treatment for my rabies OCD. I wonder will something else work? Hypnosis, any other k...
11 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, it seems like I have a problem with always catastrophizing, getting all these intrusive negative thoughts that just takes the peac...
A
A
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community Resources
Top Personality Disorder Answerers
1699033 tn?1514116733
Blank
Somewhere in, MD