Aa
A
A
A
Close

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community

This community for questions and support relating to Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD). Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and coping skills.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
1 - 20 (of 3933) questions
This is a long story and reason behind this post is to get some assurance from the experts. Two years back in 2016 i had kissing encounte...
Hocd crisis
For the past few months of my life I have been stressing the idea I might be lesbian or bi. My whole life I loved boys and always had cru...
Hello. I have ocd in my breathing. Sonehow i convinced myself that i got deep into my subconscious mind and tood it to stop breatging on ...
Hi. I've been obsessing about treatment. For example: I KNOW I will forget to take my medication, so I must remind myself with an alarm....
I've had certain issues ever since kindergarten. I would make up mental "speeches" because of irrational fears. I would repeat them over ...
Hi, I'm a young-getting-to-mid-age man with relatively mild OCD, extremely pronounced with some specific illnesses. HIV is an example: I ...
Every time I came home from work. I go online and start searching for tools and parts for my car. Every time I promise myself that this i...
For a while now I have been worrying about being lesbian. I don't want to be lesbian, but my head keeps thinking What if its just denial....
From last 6 days i am not able to concentrate on anything .Nobody is trying to understand me.While typing this my heart pumping I can hea...
I'm not entirely sure how to explain this. I've had it my entire life, or for as long as I can remember. (I'm 17.) I have searched for w...
I’ve HOCD for a while now. My compulsions consist of asking others for reassurance. Checking my behaviors and activities to see if they l...
I am terrified I might be lesbian or bi. I really don't want to but it just makes me worry and makes me have anxiety. I wanna like GUYS a...
I'm 15, I'm pretty sure I'm straight. 2 years ago i don't know I questioned about my sexual orientation. I DONT KNOW WHY, that question j...
I’ve had ocd my entire life. Recently about 7 months ago it got unmanageable. My doctor put me on medication. At first I was put on Proza...
I'm not sure but I guess it's OCD. After I get used to a song, that song just keep "playing" in my head and I CANNOT stop it no matter h...
So I am a 19 year old male and let’s start from when it began. I have been in some sort of depression since my ex girlfriend broke up wit...
Good day everybody, I wouls like to have an insgiht towards what I feel. Last weekend I was at a reunion, spoke with some people, the day...
Hi i'm depressed about this situation. I masturbated with a guy in the cr of his hotel room for about 5 mins. He turned off the lights an...
I have SEVERE OCD. I was diagnosed with it in 2009. I have been in Therapy since then. My Mother passed away this past December from Uter...
Top Personality Disorder Answerers
1699033 tn?1514116733
Somewhere in, MD
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.
Learn about less common treatments for managing diabetes.