Aa
A
A
A
Close

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community

This community for questions and support relating to Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD). Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and coping skills.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
1 - 6 (of 4029) questions
Hello! I am a teenager and dealing with, what I hope is, HOCD. I have never been diagnosed with pure OCD or anything, but I have generali...
When I was a child, around 12, I started being curious about sex. I spent a lot of time with my girl cousin, who was 9 at the time. We'd ...
Hello , since 6 month , the OCD of contamination started but about 1 month ago it hot worse that i can't do anything before wash my hands...
Hi, please help me. I'm 20 year old girl. I think i suffer from HOCD. The problem is that I don't have all the signs of HOCD. All of yo...
Hi I’m 20 years old and I have a problem which has been bothering me the past year or so Just to clarify I do have OCD and am overcomi...
So its been 2 month since i am suffering from this demonic illness.I was doing recoveey work but I am in a very anxious state right nowba...
Top Personality Disorder Answerers
1699033 tn?1514113133
Somewhere in, MD
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.