Aa
A
A
Close
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community
This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands
21 - 40 (of 3843) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, it seems like I have a problem with always catastrophizing, getting all these intrusive negative thoughts that just takes the peac...
Hello, When I was 14 year old i engaged in cyber se with a girl on the internet. We were having a normal teen chat and then she sugges...
1 answer |
This gonna be a bit long, but I'm really serious and everyday is like hell so I'd appreciate if you read this and help me. I thought...
184 answers | 13 comments |
hi everyone because i have ocd and its becoming worst every year by year,and topics of my fears and stories are changing moment to moment...
1 answer |
I m always think that i have diffrent disease(like cancer etc). Checking for symptoms in internet and always checking my body for any cha...
Hi just wondering if anyone here had good results on respidone for ocd urges and instrusive thoughts. Zoloft just didnt cut it for me so ...
1 answer |
What are some the more "successful" medication cocktails people are seeing these days for OCD and especially the pure O type? I am curre...
I started having harming thoughts about my mom but I dont act on it.....as long as I'm distracted it dont bother me.this happened back in...
2 answers |
i have compulsive habbit of staring at the genitals of guys and girls . i am absolutely straigt but i can't help it ... does anyone relat...
88 answers | 1 comment |
Do any of you parents find yourselves obsessively worrying about your children’s health? If so, how do you cope?
hi I am feed up with my hubby starring at other women we have had this conversation several times he has tried to stop but he cant and I ...
I am a heterosexual, male who has never had unprotected sex. I have never used intravenous drugs. Yet I have been crippled by HIV OCD. I ...
Hi everyone. Could anyone be generous enough to spare a few minutes to help me understand how someone would know if they were bisexual...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Alright. Allow me to detail you with how this started, or the likely scenario in which it began. It was an unsettling thought I had on...
1 answer |
I'm 17 years old and never had a proper girl friend as when I'm worsen girls I get nervous and aren't myself this is due to being a littl...
1 answer |
I am a female and I have been diagnosed with OCD. I obsess over STD’s. I’ve only had sex with one female and we’re in a monogamous relati...
i am 22 yr old an engineering student......i have been suffering ocd staring for around 3 yrs....look whenever i am around the people or ...
27 answers | 3 comments |
My 16 year old son picks at his scalp and he's pulling his hair out. What can he do to stop doing this?
So i keep getting these thoughts.. That i need to throw away my jeans, or something HORRIBLE IS gonna happen to me, i dont want to even s...
Well I'm a 14 year old male and I've been struggling with this for a while now and I suppose I need some form of relief. So how can you t...
13 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community Resources
Top Personality Disorder Answerers
1699033 tn?1514116733
Blank
Somewhere in, MD