Aa
A
A
A
Close

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community

This community for questions and support relating to Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD). Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and coping skills.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
21 - 40 (of 3953) questions
About 5 weeks ago I had an encounter where my friends brother followed me into a restroom at a party & we kissed briefly. Since then, I h...
Hello everyone, three months ago I started with pgad, which is a condition that you feel unwanted sexual arousal, it is horrible, I could...
I was wondering if it is normal to stop wanting a romantic relationship because of HOCD. I have been dealing with it for a while and I am...
Hello, I'm a 30 year old guy from the north east of England and am new to this site. I need some honest opinions from people as I'm...
So im a 28yr old guy and my recent fear is Transgender-OCD... I used to be happy being me and i enjoyed my puberty and being a guy (bear...
Hey very nervous about writing this so I'm a 23 year old female I work very hard I have a lot of friends however I suffer with an eating ...
So this is weird to write but I really really need confirmation that this is probably what I’m experiencing. So it’s weird to say but whe...
Recently my friend told me she was Bi-sexual. And I started worrying again ,i haven't worried for a while. Right know it seems so real an...
This may be long but i would love for some help. My 17 year old daughter opened up to me last night about something that was bothering h...
Hi Im a 13 year old girl and its taken me a while to do this. I love guys. I've only ever had crushes on guys, I want a husband and to ge...
I am so tired of this, I don't want to livelike this anymore. I can't stand countingto four all the time in my head and doing so manythin...
This is a long story and reason behind this post is to get some assurance from the experts. Two years back in 2016 i had kissing encounte...
I’ve had HOCD for about 8 months. I’ve been diagnosed with OCD by a licensed professional. My HOCD was pretty bad in the summer but it se...
I am 28 years old and have picked scabs on my scalp since I was about 12 years old. Normally I find little imperfections, possibly dandr...
I have been having these thoughts for a while, but now the feel real! Is it normal for the thoughts to go and come because I start worryi...
Hi, I have OCD and GAD. I've been off and on Zoloft for 4 years. 1 year ago, after getting back on SSRI's after being off for 1 year,...
Hocd crisis
For the past few months of my life I have been stressing the idea I might be lesbian or bi. My whole life I loved boys and always had cru...
Hello. I have ocd in my breathing. Sonehow i convinced myself that i got deep into my subconscious mind and tood it to stop breatging on ...
Hi. I've been obsessing about treatment. For example: I KNOW I will forget to take my medication, so I must remind myself with an alarm....
Top Personality Disorder Answerers
1699033 tn?1514116733
Somewhere in, MD
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.