Aa
A
A
A
Close

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community

This community for questions and support relating to Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD). Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and coping skills.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
61 - 80 (of 3952) questions
I’m a girl and I don’t want to be a lesbian, get married to a girl or be with a girl like that. I want to be with a boy alothough I have ...
I was diagnosed with OCD at 8, im 22 now. I never had complusions until this past two years but the past year they've been worse. I ha...
I am in my 20’s and I always have had a fear of sperm. Especially after I masturbate. I don’t function. I even walk weird after. I’m afra...
Is this considered OCD? I constantly touching (rubbing my finger tips along) my eyelashes and many times I'll pick one or two out. I'd sa...
Personally,which have been performed some behavior for few months that i never have previously, fear the sharp stuff ; water bottle cap ...
Ive been having anxiety about being pregnant..it gets to the point where i make myself sick..its all i think about. I start to feel pregn...
I have a fear of catching STDs especially HIV. That's the reason why I stopped my sex life but then started seeing someone I really like....
Hello. Im from Lithuania. Yesterday I was walking and saw something like bat, bird or something else (trash) on the ground. It was also v...
hey whats doing im 17 i live in melbourne australia ive had really really bad sensorimotor ocd for more than five years now and its rui...
I have been very anxious over the thought of my being pregnant. I am a virgin, although a few days ago the man I am seeing fingered me. H...
For the last week I feel like every time I look at any social media pictures they were taken on my birth date. I even heard it reference...
Hi. This is a very long post so please bare with me. I am a 24 year old married female and I have been dealing with something I believe i...
I chew my tongue, excessively, and I cant control it. This has been going on for almost 2 years now. I've been seen at several hospitals,...
Sorry if this is long but I’m 17 years old F and I believe I am suffering with HOCD. My whole life I have been straight. Or at least I th...
I have had an obsessive fear of pregnancy/ STD. Every time I have ever had a sexual encounter (not even penetrative sex) I become filled ...
Hello to all the members of this forum. I’m was not sure that my message belonged to the OCD forum, for my last appointments with a psych...
Hello there, here i am again and i hope someone here can help me. Let me describe mine situation. I kissed a girl 3 times. I am ...
I'm in my early tends and have been under a lot of stress recently, in the past week Joanne developed a sinus infection and one side of m...
Hi, I'm a 16 year old boy from Birmingham, UK. I think I have a case of OCD. Whenever I buy expensive clothing, or just clothes in genera...
Hi, I’ve previously posted on this website in regards to my HOCD. I had been doing really well over the past few months; I was able to sh...
Top Personality Disorder Answerers
1699033 tn?1514116733
Somewhere in, MD
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.