Aa
A
A
A
Close

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community

This community for questions and support relating to Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD). Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and coping skills.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
61 - 80 (of 3935) questions
I am a 29 yr old guy who has been dressing up in women's clothes and progressively think about being a girl. Initially it was more of a f...
If a 17 years old Male is attracted to a 14 years old female could he be a pedophile ?
I am having intrusive thoughts about taking a Tylenol overdose in a staggered multi day fashion because I heard if you take several small...
Hi just wondering if anyone here had good results on respidone for ocd urges and instrusive thoughts. Zoloft just didnt cut it for me so ...
Can Someone Please help me. Sorry if my english is bad but i dont know why there is a bad odor following me everywhere i go and i always ...
This gonna be a bit long, but I'm really serious and everyday is like hell so I'd appreciate if you read this and help me. I thought...
Hello, I have suffered from HIV OCD since fourteen and have been tested over forty times. I usually go to an AIDS clinic and they are...
This might be hard to follow but I'm going to attempt to explain my obsessions/compulsions that occur all day, every day my life. I count...
Hi there. I have been having a bit of a dilemma and I need your advice. In all my 24 years of being alive I have always been straight. Fr...
I’m almost 20 years old. And have type 1 diabetes, depression, anxiety and many other things , I can not stop taking showers or baths ! T...

Hello, I could really use some help right now. I've always suffered from OCD for as long as I can remember. When I was a child, I...
i am 22 yr old an engineering student......i have been suffering ocd staring for around 3 yrs....look whenever i am around the people or ...
Hello all. Anyone ever had/have any advice for OCD where intrusive thoughts and feelings revolve around good things happening? Such as ha...
I am looking for information on compulsive toenail picking, I am not finding much information anywhere on this disorder. I remember it st...
I always let tap water run before I fill my water bottle up, and let water fountains run for about 5 seconds before I drink from them. I’...
The obsessive thought: I have an STD that is lying dormant but one day I will look down there and there will be warts, or I will get a bl...
It's going to be a very long post please Extremely Sorry for that. I think I have OCD (irrational fear of hiv). I am starting from th...
I think I have OCD (HIV Phobia) I recently went to a psycatrist, The doctor wrote ∆? OCD on the prescription. And gave me the...
Hi! this is my first time posting on a forum, in the past whenever something was bugging me, I would find an answer online that would rea...
Hi, I wonder if anyone could help me figure out something... Up until about 4 years ago I would body-rock. Im now 34, from the age of ...
Top Personality Disorder Answerers
1699033 tn?1514116733
Somewhere in, MD
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.
Learn about less common treatments for managing diabetes.