Aa
A
A
Close
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community
This community is an un-mediated, community for questions and support regarding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) issues such as: causes, check locks, check stoves, clean things, count items, dirt, doubt, drugs and medications, family and relationship issues, fear of forgetting, fear that a mistake will harm a loved one, financial issues, germs, horrific images, OCD research , order things, perform rituals, repugnant images, repugnant religious thoughts, repugnant sexual thoughts, , shower, symmetry, symptoms, touch things, treatment, violent images, wash hands
81 - 100 (of 3843) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, Ive been suffering for the past 3 months on my obsession with religious numerology, namely, mathematical miracles in the quran. My pr...
1 answer |
This is my first time posting on a discussion forum, but I need to find some sort of relief. I have been with my loving boyfriend for alm...
1 answer |
1744544 tn?1311303462
I chew my tongue, excessively, and I cant control it. This has been going on for almost 2 years now. I've been seen at several hospitals,...
23 answers | 4 comments |
Hey ya'll I remembered a time when a random thought entered my mind to look at a female colleagues cleavage sexually (I'm a straight ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
hello! i have OCD about pregnancy and recently my doctor has put me on zoloft and respiridone. after a week or so, i started lactating so...
Hi everyone,I hope this won’t be long because I have a lot of going on in my head that I need to tell you. I am male,23 years old,and ...
1 answer |
For the past few months I have had such obsessive thinking about a particular situation from when I was young. I ruminate every second so...
2 answers |
I've had several episodes of OCD fears since I was 14. I'm now 32. It ranged from thinking I had HIV on many ocassions to thinking I was ...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Hi guys! Ive been obsessed with HIV since childhood, but now it's worse than ever..little timeline: In November 2014 had a girlfriend who...
4 answers |
Greetings - I have struggled with OCD (thoughts) in the past and has recently been re-triggered again. It started back in October with ge...
4 answers | 3 comments |
Ok so i had a bad spike i havent masturbated at all due to ocd and i had the urge to masturbate i tried to look up online how to quit mas...
3 answers |
To start off I'm a 19 year old heterosexual male. Starting a month ago I suddenly had this fear of turning gay or that I am gay and ...
38 answers | 2 comments |
what medicine is best? if any?
15 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, My name is Martin and I live in Denmark. I have had this problem since the age of 17. I am afraid of my semen getting on people’s...
24 answers | 2 comments |
not wanting to get up how do i cope with intense emotions other than eating? Is this ocd? I know journaling is good but can't get into it.
1 answer |
Is it possible for someone to inject you without you knowing, like someone will come talk and distract you while someone else inject you?...
2 answers | 6 comments |
Hi Everyone, So I think I've finally come to terms with the fact that I do indeed suffer from severe OCD. Not the type of OCD where I...
14 answers |
Hi I dont know if it is an OCD or not, but I have to always walk on the left side.I also always have to sit on the left side if in a car...
2 answers |
20043184 tn?1488991145
My mom says she can't smell it. But people in school can smell it the kids and even the teachers.people always sniff or rub there noses a...
3 answers |
Dears, I've experienced several times in my life a strong anxiety over this matter... I've always stressed that I might have it and fr...
1 answer |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community Resources
Top Personality Disorder Answerers
1699033 tn?1514116733
Blank
Somewhere in, MD