Aa
A
A
A
Close

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community

This community for questions and support relating to Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD). Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and coping skills.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
81 - 100 (of 3942) questions
i am 22 yr old an engineering student......i have been suffering ocd staring for around 3 yrs....look whenever i am around the people or ...
Hello all. Anyone ever had/have any advice for OCD where intrusive thoughts and feelings revolve around good things happening? Such as ha...
I am looking for information on compulsive toenail picking, I am not finding much information anywhere on this disorder. I remember it st...
I always let tap water run before I fill my water bottle up, and let water fountains run for about 5 seconds before I drink from them. I’...
The obsessive thought: I have an STD that is lying dormant but one day I will look down there and there will be warts, or I will get a bl...
It's going to be a very long post please Extremely Sorry for that. I think I have OCD (irrational fear of hiv). I am starting from th...
I think I have OCD (HIV Phobia) I recently went to a psycatrist, The doctor wrote ∆? OCD on the prescription. And gave me the...
Hi! this is my first time posting on a forum, in the past whenever something was bugging me, I would find an answer online that would rea...
Hi, I wonder if anyone could help me figure out something... Up until about 4 years ago I would body-rock. Im now 34, from the age of ...
Tocd or an I trans 1 minute I am currently a 24 y/o male who has dealt with fear of being transgender almost my entire life. It started...
I have this obsessive compulsion of folding paper. Can anyone tell me what this is or what it means?
I have had OCD since I was young, about 10-12 years old I can remember. I have an obsession regarding counting objects/people/anything in...
How ocd cured, Actually I went to cbt doctor and he told me you should seeking phsychiatry for taking medcation next to my cbt, then I we...
i have compulsive habbit of staring at the genitals of guys and girls . i am absolutely straigt but i can't help it ... does anyone relat...
Hi, a little nervous as this is currently my first time actually talking on a forum but recently I’ve been going through an extremely rou...
I have OCD for a long time. I understand my condition and how it ruins my life in many aspects. My OCD is on fear of HIV and nothing el...
My ocd about hiv started when i went to massage parlour and got happy ending massage...6 weeks after that incident i tested for hiv and t...
Two main things you need to know about me before we start this, I struggle with OCD about my health, constantly checking myself for tumor...
Hi, I'm 15 years, male, and have self diagnosed myself with OCD, based on the recurring symptoms, such as repugnant thoughts (I've overco...
Hi everyone, I hope someone could help me. I’m 42 years old and I’ve been suffering terribly with OCD since I was 8 years old. I’ve been...
Top Personality Disorder Answerers
1699033 tn?1514116733
Somewhere in, MD
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.