Aa
A
A
A
Close

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community

This community for questions and support relating to Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD). Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and coping skills.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
81 - 100 (of 3922) questions
Well let me start by saying as a child I witnessed some pretty grusome things no child should ever see which left me mentally scarred and...
Hi, could anyone help me out please. I am suffering from ocd. I recently shifted to UK. I am afraid if I go to doctor or seek medical adv...
I’ve been chewing my tongue since I got my first few teeth, I’d do it almost everyday any chance I got until I was told to stop. So prett...
Im currently in grade 11 When i was in grade 9 I had extremly bad anxiety and when i had to pee i wouldent ask the teacher because i was...
I have a rather unique form of OCD. I am much more triggered by obsessions than compulsions. You can basically describe me as a mental ...
Hi I’m new to all this. I have one long question. Okay, I know I like girls, I LOVE girls. Everything about them is amazing. But, my kind...
Hey guys, i didnt know where to post this but im gonna try and make this short, hope u guys can help me out. so basically I've been go...
I am EXTREMELY afraid of blood. I never used to be like this but within the last year or so it had got worse. I am afraid of spreading so...
Okay just a quick question, please let me know if this makes any sense. A little about myself, my HOCD was triggered when one of my forme...
Hey, I want to ask about Pocd and this have bothered me a lot. I don't think that I'm a pedophile but these obsessive thoughts just pu...
when ever i study or think about anything then my hand gose to the nose and twist it severly without my permission. in conversly if i a...
Hello, I have struggled with HOCD when I was a teenager and it was the worst experience of my life. Over the past two-three months it has...
Good day to all, I was eating last friday on the street when suddenly a cat appeared, my question is, is it possible to be bitten or scra...
This is even worse that hocd !! It feels as if I'm really bi in denial! I have never liked girls it was always boys my entire life:( but ...
I'm not entirely sure how to explain this. I've had it my entire life, or for as long as I can remember. (I'm 17.) I have searched for w...
I have been a longtime sufferer of OCD -since age twelve . I know I have social anxiety but it goes beyond your mind shutting down when y...
Does anyone know of anything that might be of benefit to treatment resistant OCD? My OCD is ruining my life and driving me insane. I have...
I don't perform rituals or have any common thoughts/anxieties associated with OCD. However, I regularly engage in picking and compulsive ...
Yesterday at school I was walking by a group of kids and I don't know if one of them was spitting when he was talking and I think he got ...
I’ve been to a dermatologist and have taken acne pills, and had lots of creams, i’ve even had laser treatments on my face and nothing had...
Top Personality Disorder Answerers
1699033 tn?1514116733
Somewhere in, MD
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.
Learn about less common treatments for managing diabetes.