Occupational Health & Safety Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to occupational health & safety, blood borne exposures (needle sticks), chemical spills exposure, confined spaces, ergonomics, fire safety and exposure, industrial hygiene, hazardous material handling and shipping, indoor air quality, workplace injuries, noise-induced hearing loss, occupational asthma, personal protective equipment, safe lifting techniques, and workers compensation.
1 - 20 (of 208) questions
I have scratches on my big toe's nail on both feet. These scratches are there for years and its look really annoys me. How to get rid of ...
two days back I was trying to clean my restroom and I mixed Vinegar,Lysol Toilet Bowl cleaner and Bleach and hot water. Suddenly a foul s...
1 answer |
Floor enamel.husband/myself painted walls have a gas heater going also.i have copd.am I gonna die
Hello. I have a worry that makes me wonder about possible problem. I already posted it somewhere but I rarely get answers to anythin...
I am a Physician Assistant student and in flushing a cannula we thought was patent it splashed and onto my face and eyes...I don't know i...
I took my daughter to the hospital. Rooms are tiny, so I sat on the chair, I didn't realize I was leaning on the needle disposal because...
My fiancée spray painted approximately 2 feet of 1-inch PVC pipe along with a 1 sq. ft. tile - she did the spraying outside. However, aft...
5-6 days ago I cleaned my oven with Cilit bang degreaser. Ι remember I washed it well and rinsed aftwewards and wiped it down but forgot ...
I had the opportunity to participate in a cadaver lab and accidentally suffered a needle stick from a needle that was used on a partially...
I'm new graduate dentist and today I was performing a root canal procedure on a patient and had a needlestick injury. The instrument was ...
Today I went to the emergency room. And they said they needed to draw blood. When I saw the blood tubes they were condensed with water in...
I cashier for a living and very recently my left hand is getting weak for grip. There is no pain and I have full motor control. However...
1 answer |
Hi! I recently slipped outside of my office and fell hard onto my right hip. I now have a huge bruise but have also been feeling nauseous...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have black mold on my balcony, which is dripping down from the roof of my apartment building. I have not been to a doctor, yet, becaus...
Hi, I work as a dental hygienist, and a few days ago a patient came in for treatment. As usual I was wearing a dental jacket, with short ...
5 answers |
My eye irritation has been getting worse and worse. From the beginning...I am an electrician, back in December or January, I had a freak ...
Cauliflower ear I had a hematoma and got surgery on my ear after it healed I now have cauliflower I got it from wrestling I do have head ...
I have a health problem its bad odor around the anus from sweat it happens 24/7 even when I'm relaxed and the second problem is that my a...
I work in a renaissance festival in Arizona. There and at one other i had, you must be very active and loud in the sun. 3 times I've got...
I work in a renaissance festival in Arizona. There and at one other i had, you must be very active and loud in the sun. 3 times I've got...
Occupational Health & Safety Community
208 Members
208 Questions
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.