Occupational Health & Safety Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to occupational health & safety, blood borne exposures (needle sticks), chemical spills exposure, confined spaces, ergonomics, fire safety and exposure, industrial hygiene, hazardous material handling and shipping, indoor air quality, workplace injuries, noise-induced hearing loss, occupational asthma, personal protective equipment, safe lifting techniques, and workers compensation.
61 - 80 (of 207) questions
Hello, last Sunday morning I had a fight with my girlfriend and I punched the ledge of a window causing my broken right hand. I have rece...
1 answer |
Exposure to a solvent(?) added to drinking water over a period of a week or more: The exposure resulted acutely in markedly slowed funct...
I get inner thigh muscle cramp in a dead sleep it hurts so severe that it causes me to get faint feelings and lasts for at least 3min has...
4 answers |
I work as a server where I am on my feet between 5 and 8 hours walking and lifting heavy trays but it is not continuous,I stop to talk to...
2 answers |
Hello, I recently went to my ophthalmologist (specializing solely in retinas) where they used a scleral depressor directly on the white ...
3 answers |
1.Can storage battery(ni-cd, VRLA) be used in office/human access area? 2.What are the regulations for the battry usage.
1 answer |
do you get cold like symtoms when you breath them in
1 answer |
my question is the other day they were doing some work on the apartment below us. I wasn't home my husband was and he was taking a nap. W...
1 answer |
I am only 21 years old, and I received a seasonal flu shot 2 weeks ago. Since then I have been experiencing pain in my shoulder. When I w...
7 answers |
I've had the same problem wth pain after the flu shot - she hit me at the shoulder joint and the pain has been over 2 months now and I ke...
what happens if paint thinners get into the body also the blood stream
I work in a manufacturing plant that uses alot of paint products containing isocyanate. The job I was doing required me to put parts on ...
5 answers |
Ok my boyfriend and I are not having sex, but yet today when he was fingering me he went deeper then before. It felt like his finger was ...
3 answers |
Hi Dr. Parks, Thanks again for your responses to my original question. http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Occupational-Safety--Health/asbe...
3 answers |
I work in a refinery that is notorious for leaks and emissions. I get headaches, dizziness, ect on a regular basis. Is their any kind o...
2 answers |
Did you FILE A REPORT with the governmental agency for vaccine caused injuries at http://vaers.hhs.gov/index ? Please do because th...
Hi im 24 and my job involves alot of typing mainly on the number pad. Iv worked there for 4 yrs but about 2 months ago i over did it typi...
6 answers |
Hello...had a question. A few years back I had a brief exposure to asbestos (had no idea at the time it was asbestos, only found out rece...
2 answers |
I sand blasted and painted for 3 yrs.I have been having night sweats,chest pains,flu like symptoms for 4 months I have had ct,hrct,x rays...
We painted a couple of rooms in the house with semi gloss in April. My mother got very ill and started sleeping outside. We talked to the...
3 answers |
Occupational Health & Safety Community
206 Members
207 Questions
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.