Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Occupational Safety & Health Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding Occupational Safety & Health questions pertaining to: Blood Borne Exposures (Needle sticks), Chemical Safety-Spills-Exposure, Confined Spaces, Corporate Planning, Ergonomics, Fire Safety-Exposure, Industrial Hygiene, Hazard Communication, Hazardous Material Handling and Shipping, Health and Productivity Management, Indoor Air Quality, Injuries in the workplace, Noise-induced hearing loss, Nanotechnology and your health, Occupational Asthma , Pandemic Influenza (“FLU”), Personal Protective Equipment, Risk Communication, Safe Lifting Techniques, Workers compensation
Hi, I am a nurse in the ER. Two days ago I was collecting a urine specimen from a patient. In our hospital we use the the BD vacutaine...
Hello, I recently discovered friable, breaking asbestos pipe insulation in my basement. We are going to have air quality testing done...
I have a exposure question. Work as a tech in an ER. I got exposed to Serosanguneous fluid on my check and part of lip. The amount was ve...
Hi, I recently moved to a new country and initially leased an apartment (for 25 days only) with a water tank made of chrysotile asbestos....
I am a manager in a call Center for a FSA regulated company so part of my duties is to monitor the phone calls of my team for compliance ...
Over 24 hours ago, I was disassembling a computer. The finger on my left hand had prolonged exposure to Artic Silver 5. This is a therm...
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.