Aa
A
A
A
Close

October 2011 Babies Group

This group is for ladies who are having babies in October of 2011!
1 - 6 (of 36) questions
Hello. I am new here. I have an 18 month old boy. I am looking to meet and find new mommies that have babies around my son's age. I been ...
I'm a first time mom and I'm wondering what to bring to the hospital when I'm about to give birth? Thanks in advance! :)
Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Amy and I'm almost 25, pregnant with my first baby, I created the November 2011 group because...
I'm new here, but not newly pregnant, and not with my first baby. My son just turned two this month. I'm 19wks +2 days pregnant with baby...
OMG this is killing me!! Right now my baby is right under my rib and it is hurting so bad...is there anything i can try to get baby to mo...
Are you myths true? I am due oct.11 and my husband mother swears it is a boy(i think that she just wants a grandson). My mom says it is...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.