Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Forum

Questions in the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery forum are answered by Dr. Michael H Kirsch and Dr. Mario Tuchman. Topics covered include teeth extractions, wisdom teeth, dental implants, bone grafting, orthognathic surgery, facial bones realignment, facial trauma repair, jaw alignment, anesthesia , jaw cyst or tumor diagnosis, reconstructive jaw surgery, temporomandibular joint syndrome (TMJ) and TMJ surgery.
I was recently in a car accident, and I noticed that my adams apple is displaced to the side. When I swallow, it feels like I have some ...
Hello, I have had a mild burning sensation on my tongue now for approx 2 months. It doesn't affect my normal routine or affect my taste ...
Fever swelling tongue, gums, roof of mounth, fever 100-101.3, sore throat, canker sores on tongue, roof of mouth just returned from Europ...
I am a healthy male in my late twenties. I had wisdom teeth extraction surgery 4 weeks ago. The doctor said nothing about a complication ...
It started in February 2010 where I had a constant mild discomfort in the back right of my mouth. Visit to dentist confirmed slightly im...
Is there a way to treat bone loss if it is horizontal in nature in the front of the jaw only (specifically between the 2 canines on the l...
Popular Resources
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.