Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Forum

Questions in the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery forum are answered by Dr. Michael H Kirsch and Dr. Mario Tuchman. Topics covered include teeth extractions, wisdom teeth, dental implants, bone grafting, orthognathic surgery, facial bones realignment, facial trauma repair, jaw alignment, anesthesia , jaw cyst or tumor diagnosis, reconstructive jaw surgery, temporomandibular joint syndrome (TMJ) and TMJ surgery.
I noticed on my appointment for Monday that I am having a CT with fusion protocol done on my sinuses. Is this a CT with contrast, or is ...
I just posted on the 6th about a lump on palate and nose. Your response was very helpful and reassuraing. Now I am a bit more worried a...
Hi, I never post on forums, but I am very scared and cannot see my ENT until Wednesday. First a history. 12 years ago I had 12 benign nas...
I have a bump on my gum , it is mostly red in colour but with a litle white on one end , it is painless and feels juz like a normal gum ,...
i just had 5 teeth removed on friday (now being monday) im still having some small blood in my saliva. just wondering if thats normal??
I have a tooth crown towards the front (next to one insissor) that may need replacement soon. Been this way for 7+ years and it came off ...
Popular Resources
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.