Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Ovarian Cancer Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding ovarian cancer issues, such as: Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Genetics, Hysterectomy, Immunotherapy, Ovarian Cancer Types, Radiation Therapy, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging, Surgery.
they found out that my mom has a lamp on her right ovarian, not a cyst, but in the blood test told that there is nothing abnormal, yet s...
I am 28 and have paragaurd iud. Last month I woke up with the worst back pain ever. I laid in bed all day. The next morning the pain was ...
Hi I had a biopsy done 2 days ago and the gynecologist said to rule out cancer now when I talked to my family doctors office they said I ...
Hi Dr, My 47 yr old mother has been diagnosed with ovarian cancer stage 3 around 4 months back. She has undergone 2 chemotherapy cycles...
Hello, recently I had a transvaginal ultrasound performed due to an increase in clotting during my menstral cycle (clots at times as larg...
I have a 1.8cm complex ovarian cyst described as "may be hemorragic". My doc did not think this needed a followup ultrasound, but this do...
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.