Aa
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cysts Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
1 - 20 (of 8630) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was diagnosed about a year ago with a 9 cm simple cyst in my left ovary and a 1cm uterine polyp. I was told I need surgery to remove t...
Today I ended up in the ER for nausea, severe abdominal pain, and bleeing (I had soaked a pad in 40ish minutes) I also passed four clots ...
I've been reading this blog ever since I found out I have a 5.2 cm cyst on my right ovary. It's been extremely helpful. In June I woke up...
1 answer | 1 comment
  cythianess,    nithyap94
I have had issues so often with repeated ovarian cysts ever since 2011 when I had a hysterectomy. This past Friday was the third time I ...
1 answer
Okay let’s just put this into a quick summary... basically had a 10 cm paratubal cyst, & my obgyn said we could wait because I wasn’t in ...
2 answers
My fiancee has ovarian cysts after being on the nexiplan implant and it has made her libido nonexistent. The last time we had sex she did...
1 answer
I had an IUD put in and went back to have ultrasound to check placement...it was dislodged and there was a suspicion of a hydrosalpinx bu...
1 answer | 1 comment
  nithyap94,    nithyap94
485259 tn?1326312778
It's been almost 2 weeks since my laproscopic surgery, I have learned alot both from experiencing it and talking to ya'll here on the for...
461 answers | 16 comments
  nithyap94,    nithyap94,    Natduck22
I have been having left leg pain for approximately 4 years now. After 2 years, my primary care doctor couldn't figure out what was wrong ...
3 answers
Hello all! I am 43 yrs old. After a transvaginal ultra sound I was diagnosed with 4 cyst on right ovary and complex mass on left ovary th...
3 answers | 1 comment
Hi I need some help I've been bleeding for 11days. Now. At first before I got bleeding I feel headache I don't know the cause I just ign...
1 answer | 1 comment
  snailspace,    Jenen
I had a laparoscopy 13 days ago to remove a large cyst and my right ovary, a 2 hour surgery. Was feeling great and improving every day mo...
16 answers | 1 comment
  snailspace,    harmon1
My daughter is 11yrs old with an ovarian cysts of 4.4cm... Her testosterone levels are high, her glucose levels are high.. her blood leve...
1 answer
214529 tn?1333307219
I was recently diagnosed with a 7.6 cm right adnexal ovarian cyst with some low level internal echoes and no definite solid component. I ...
1 answer
I had a laparoscopic surgery to remove a 3cm dermoid cyst from my ovary. I wanted to share my experience with you all and hope it helps y...
3 answers | 2 comments
  Red_Star,    snailspace,    PCunico,    snailspace,    old_before_my_time
After having a pelvic ultrasound, my DR. told me that I have a 2cm complex ovarian cyst on my right ovary. He said that 98% of the time t...
68 answers | 3 comments
hi everyone, for the past few days i have been getting myself very worked up following an ultrasound. in november, i experienced a freaki...
2 answers
609745 tn?1223401677
Hi All, I'm new to the forum, (found it during a search for "ovarian cysts" on the internet) I just joined today. I was so glad to ha...
11 answers
I am 16 and i am virgin but last saturday my boyfriend fingured in vagina and i loose my ovum. From sunday in my vagina there is very muc...
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources
Top Women's Health Answerers
Blank
363281 tn?1353103243
Blank
Nelson, New Zealand