Aa
A
A
A
Close

Ovarian Cysts Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
1 - 20 (of 8743) questions
I had bilateral dermoid cyst removed via laparotomy when I was 24...very large cyst described as grapefruit & softball size (I got pregna...
Hi, I have a cyst on one of my ovaries and I am having my operation to remove it on Thursday. I’m really nervous as I’ve never had surger...
I'm 19 years old. I'm a virgin and recently while masturbating with my figer (I have annual type of hymen)... I've discovered I have some...
I'm 19 years old. I'm a virgin and recently while masturbating with my figer (I have annual type of hymen)... I've discovered I have some...
I was recently told i had a cyst on my right ovary. It was two weeks ago and my pain stopped. So me and my boyfriend had sex, it didnt hu...
Hello this message is because it has been 17 days today since my laparoscopic surgery i am still in a lot of pain. specially last night i...
CT Scan showed cysts that could be hemmoragic. US showed no normal ovarian tissue. Gynecologist guessed dermoid cyst. MRI with and withou...
I am a 31 year old female with a history of endometriosis and ovarian cysts. I had a hysterectomy back in 2014. For the last 2 months I h...
Last night, I had pain at the end of/after sex. Unusual for me, but not excruciating. I just went on to sleep. Around 4am, I woke up to a...
I like to make sure before I go to the doctor, but, I recently went off birth control (started at 14, I'm now 18 because they suggested I...
In August, we found a 3.2 cm cyst on an ovary. In mid-October we'll look again to see if it's there, has grown, or has shrunk. Meanwh...
I got operated in July. They removed a dermoid cyst from my right ovary. Since then I got my first period after the surgery on the date I...
I had my left ovary removed April 29, had my first period May 25 post op and I am mid-cycle now. I cannot stop crying. I had a 4-5 day...
Hello everyone, So pleased to find this forum...I was bedridden with a ripping, pulling, stabbing pain in lower right side and nausea f...
I was diagnosed as having a 9.1 cm ovarian cyst in my right ovary two days ago. I had gone into an urgent care clinic due to the excrucia...
I've knows for a couple of weeks that there was some cyst type stuff going on but just got done with the ultrasound today. I have two, o...
So it started as a scratch, and then, a big, swollen, painful, pus filled lump that is a little purple in the middle appeared. It hurts t...
I have endometrisl/hemorragic cyst of 4-5 cm size of both the ovaries but my period is always regular of 28 days cycle. My date was 3 sep...
Hello, I’ve had an ultrasound which showed up as having 30+ cysts on each ovary and periods are usually 2 weeks-2 month’s late. The do...
Top Women's Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.