Aa
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cysts Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
1 - 20 (of 8645) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi my name is semat im so 28 is old I done ultrasound what means ?nabothian cyst noted in the cervix cystic lesion in the left ovary mea...
1 answer |
I had my right ovary removed in December due to a 7cm cyst causing a torsion which in turn cut off the blood supply and it turned necroti...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Today i went for a pelvic ultrasound which I was already nervous about because Dr suspects cysts but didn't schedule a follow-up. What wa...
I am 39 years old.This is month 3 with no period.In October when I had my last menstrual period, I had been bleeding huge clots so there ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
So I’m 18 years old, and have had this bump near my vagina for a while now, i can’t remember when it came. It’s like right in line with m...
1 answer |
I had a laparoscopy 10 days ago to remove 7.5cm chocolate cyst in my left ovary. I have been diagnosed with endometriosis. I am 29. I was...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I am 16 and i am virgin but last saturday my boyfriend fingured in vagina and i loose my ovum. From sunday in my vagina there is very muc...
1 answer |
I’m only 14 and am getting surgery for a 22 cm cyst removal. I’ve known about it for about 3 weeks and going in for surgery in 4 days. I ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I’m 14 and I have a 22 cm ovarian cyst... I have surgery to get it removed in 4 days. 2 days ago I noticed a lump about the size of a blu...
I was diagnosed about a year ago with a 9 cm simple cyst in my left ovary and a 1cm uterine polyp. I was told I need surgery to remove t...
2 answers |
I had a laparoscopy 13 days ago to remove a large cyst and my right ovary, a 2 hour surgery. Was feeling great and improving every day mo...
17 answers | 1 comment |
Hello everybody, I am a 22 years old female. I am very stressed and scared. Its been few days since I am having periodic cramps (someti...
1 answer |
I’m 14 and was told I have a 22 cm ovarian cyst.. I have surgery for it to be removed in 6 days. Today I noticed a lump the size of about...
1 answer |
hi, I have Ovarian Cyst for 3months now, original size was 4.6cm 1st transvaginal, 6.4cm 2nd Transvaginal, 5.3cm transvaginal this was la...
1 answer |
I'm 20 and for the past 6/7 days, I've had pressure in my abdomen. It started off like an ache in both sides but it's mostly been on the ...
1 answer |
Hello.. I am experiencing pelvic pain and lower right back pain.. So i went to my doctor and she gave me a script for an US. The Midwife ...
6 answers | 1 comment |
so today I got called by my doctor and was told I have an ovarian cyst measuring 2.8 cm x 1.5 cm x 2.5 cm ; how big is that in inches? al...
4 answers |
Today I ended up in the ER for nausea, severe abdominal pain, and bleeing (I had soaked a pad in 40ish minutes) I also passed four clots ...
1 answer |
Hello I am 46yrs old and never had feminine problems or abnormal pap, but yesterday I was told I have a 7cm cyst on my right ovary, my dr...
2 answers |
should i have my mirena taken out? it was placed at the end of 2003. i havent had a period since then. now (friday the 23rd) i found out ...
5 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources
Top Women's Health Answerers
Blank
363281 tn?1518219421
Blank
Nelson, New Zealand