Ovarian Cysts Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
21 - 40 (of 8666) questions
I miscarried at a month pregnant and I couldnt go to the doctor because my parents dont know about it, this was in December. And in Janua...
Hello everyone. Many months ago I had unprotected sex and acquired trich. Suddenly after I developed these cramps that comes and goes. Th...
2 answers | 7 comments |
After complaining for over a year about sciatic pain (lower back,butt & running down both hips & legs) they found a huge dermoid cyst on ...
11 answers | 1 comment |
I was in the ER for an unrelated situation and during the ultrasound, the doctors and radiologist found an Ovarian Cyst. It measures appr...
1 answer |
I am 24 years old and have had regular cycles since I was 13. 3 years ago I went to the ER for sharp pain in my side. CT scan showed bloo...
1 answer |
I am a 44 year old with a history of ovarian cysts, but this one is different. The doctor diagnosed one from a scan in August and I am st...
1 answer |
I have  an ovarian cyst whose size varies all the time. in January it was 4 cm and later on it shrank to 1.8 cm but in February it grew b...
1 answer |
Anyone else experience pelvic discomfort 5 days after laporscopic ovarian cyst removal? So far this is my major issue
2 answers |
I have surgery for a minor 30 minute microdiscectomy and accidentally took ibuprofen 800mg 3 days before it. My surgery is tomorrow and I...
Today i went for a pelvic ultrasound which I was already nervous about because Dr suspects cysts but didn't schedule a follow-up. What wa...
1 answer |
Hi my name is semat im so 28 is old I done ultrasound what means ?nabothian cyst noted in the cervix cystic lesion in the left ovary mea...
2 answers |
I had my right ovary removed in December due to a 7cm cyst causing a torsion which in turn cut off the blood supply and it turned necroti...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I am 39 years old.This is month 3 with no period.In October when I had my last menstrual period, I had been bleeding huge clots so there ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
So I’m 18 years old, and have had this bump near my vagina for a while now, i can’t remember when it came. It’s like right in line with m...
1 answer |
I had a laparoscopy 10 days ago to remove 7.5cm chocolate cyst in my left ovary. I have been diagnosed with endometriosis. I am 29. I was...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I am 16 and i am virgin but last saturday my boyfriend fingured in vagina and i loose my ovum. From sunday in my vagina there is very muc...
1 answer |
I’m only 14 and am getting surgery for a 22 cm cyst removal. I’ve known about it for about 3 weeks and going in for surgery in 4 days. I ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I’m 14 and I have a 22 cm ovarian cyst... I have surgery to get it removed in 4 days. 2 days ago I noticed a lump about the size of a blu...
I was diagnosed about a year ago with a 9 cm simple cyst in my left ovary and a 1cm uterine polyp. I was told I need surgery to remove t...
2 answers |
I had a laparoscopy 13 days ago to remove a large cyst and my right ovary, a 2 hour surgery. Was feeling great and improving every day mo...
17 answers | 1 comment |
Top Women's Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
Learn About Top Answerers
Ovarian Cysts Community
5.96k Members
8.67k Questions
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.