Aa
A
A
A
Close

Ovarian Cysts Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
21 - 40 (of 8735) questions
For instance i went to urinate but it doesn't come properly then after a minute again i feel urge to pee .what is the suitable cause behi...
I have had kidney stones for 30 years. At my last checkup, they said there was a large cyst on my ovary and I should see the gyno. For th...
Hi, I am new here. I am 35yr, a mother of a 7yr old. My sincere apologies for going to write a lengthy post. Hope, some of you would not ...
Hi! A few weeks back I had a pelvic ultrasound and they found a complex ovarian cyst (4cm) that is possibly hemorrhagic or endometrio...
Hi there! I started having pelvic pain about 8 months ago. I went to my GP. She order ultrasound. Results were: Right ovary: 5.74cm L x ...
Hello, I recently had a 2cm cyst on my right ovary, which was horribly painful. The Dr had me wait it out untill it shrunk and went ...
Hi, I had an ultrasound due to pain which showed an hemorrhagic cyst on my left ovary and a mature follicle on the right ovary (I ovulate...
I’ve been dealing with a cyst on my left ovary for over a year now. It’s 3.5 cm and I was in the ER a month ago because of it. My ob/gyn ...
Hi. I had a laparotomy 4 weeks ago to get a 6cm ovarian cyst removed from my right ovary due to endometriosis. I had a bikini cut a...
I have a 15 cm pelvic cyst and Need surgery .. I don't have any income or insurance. I live in Norfolk VA usa. Does anyone know of a prog...
I’ve had this pain in my RLQ on and off for years, with two episodes of severe pain that sent me to the doctor. It's a stabbing, crampi...
Hello; I am 33 years old, and have had bleeding during and after sex for about 10 years now that has never been identified. Every pap ...
I am scheduled to talk to a Gynocologist/Oncologist soon. I am very concerned. I was diagnosed with Complex Ovarian Cysts. They sai...
Most of the time my pain level is 4-5/10 but it fluctuates higher at times. Any movement causes pain and I can’t sit, stand, or lay comf...
I had ultrasound yesterday and in my ultrasound results are as follow. anechoic follicle in right ovary with 6mm in length and in left it...
I have an 18cm simple cyst on my left ovary will it need surgery to be removed
My guy bestfriend said his ex girlfriend teared her ovaries by playing to much can this be possible... I mean can u slice ur ovaries??? I...
I have just got a letter from my gyn saying I have to have a hysoscopy done. Does any one know what this entails. what is it. will it h...
Since I was pregnant with my son (over 8 years ago) I've had pain in my whole pubic region. Sex hurt, if I got up to fast or in an awkwar...
My wife(28Yrs old, have no baby) got a chocolate cyst 13 cm. we had a open surgery at october 2018. we were in touch with our physician.J...
Top Women's Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.