Aa
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cysts Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
21 - 40 (of 8631) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 16 and i am virgin but last saturday my boyfriend fingured in vagina and i loose my ovum. From sunday in my vagina there is very muc...
Can people comment on their experience and knowledge regarding fertility and pregnancy after having ovarian cysts removed. I know I hav...
12 answers |
1671122 tn?1303764264
Starting to feak out a little. I have been going to my PCP for almost 6 months now complaining of intermittent stomach pain. They have do...
12 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I am 31 years old. Lost my left ovary last February due to ovarian torsion out of the blue because of a dermoid cyst. Found the sam...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I was diagnosed as having a 9.1 cm ovarian cyst in my right ovary two days ago. I had gone into an urgent care clinic due to the excrucia...
7 answers | 1 comment |
Hi Ladies! Lately I’ve been having severe pains in my lower abdomen and my back. It’s spreading all over my thighs down to my legs. I ...
1 answer |
I'm freaking out, I'm not sure what this really means can someone help? On Nov 16 I had my first ultrasound and it showed a 7cm cyst and ...
6 answers | 1 comment |
PLEASE HELP!! I had a right ovarian cyst removal but when I went to see Doctor they looked at my right side for the scar then seemed con...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I am 28yrs old and recently fell in from a Dermoid Cyst. They had to remove my one of my ovaries and Fallopian tube along with the cyst b...
2 answers |
She said IUD in endometruim. blood flow through both ovaries, and anechoic ( i believe this is right) fluid on right ovary. what does thi...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed with a complex ovarian cyst last week and every possible negative thought has been running through my mind. I will see my...
1 answer |
When my cyst ruptured the pain start decreasing about 45 minutes later. It's still very uncomfortable. It's now 3 am, I'm dizzy, nauseou...
1 answer |
I had spotting/light bleeding after my 28th June laparoscopy which then turned into my period which was due July 1st. It really came in o...
62 answers | 1 comment |
I was having intermittent discomfort (ache/gnaw) in the middle section of my right side along with feeling nausea for the last two months...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I was recently diagnosed with a 5cm endometrioma on my right ovary and I can't decide whether or not to have it removed. My doctor said i...
2 answers |
hello, ive got a ride sided lower quadrant stomach lump that blows up before a bowel movement and then completely disappears when i go. i...
1 answer | 2 comments |
what its the basis treatment for anechoic cysts this is the results of my ultrasound it is my first time
4 answers | 3 comments |
I'm having a cyst done on my cheek bone do there put you to sleep or are you awake??
How many of you have had their cyst removed when they were awake but numbed like a c-section or were you put to sleep and how did it feel...
11 answers |
I had a larger dermoid/teratoma removed along with my left ovary and fallopian tube and a 3.5 cm functional cyst removed from my right ov...
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources
Top Women's Health Answerers
Blank
363281 tn?1353103243
Blank
Nelson, New Zealand