Aa
A
A
A
Close

Ovarian Cysts Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
41 - 60 (of 8716) questions
i am diagnosed with 8cm dermoid ovarian cyst. my gyn said it's not possible for her to remove this dermoid cyst with laproscopy because o...
I am a 46 yo perimenopausal woman experiencing pain during intercourse and my dr ordered an ultrasound the report came back a cyst on my ...
My mom recently discovered that she has a 23 cm internal lesion, on or near her ovary. The pain developed over the past 2-3 weeks. Initia...
Recently I was told through ultrasound that I have ovarian cyst on both ovaries the one on the left is the size of an orange and the one ...
CT Scan showed cysts that could be hemmoragic. US showed no normal ovarian tissue. Gynecologist guessed dermoid cyst. MRI with and withou...
I had a cyst remove many years ago and I’m still bloated they had to take the ovarie on the right side because the cyst was attached to i...
Hi, I hope someone can a-cyst me in answering some questions. ;) About a month ago, I had an ovarian cyst burst. I went to the doct...
I went in for an ultrasound yesterday afternoon. My doctor wanted me to be checked for a cyst on my ovary because of pain and discharge. ...
My wife has had a history of dermoid cysts, and many years ago had one ovary fully removed. 2 years ago, with one full ovary, we were tha...
dr removed cyst this time and was able to save my only ovary, well most of it. I’m trying to conceive now. Is someone else is in the same...
Age: 28 Sex: F Height: 5"9 Weight: 208 Race: Caucasian Duration of complaint: A year or so Location: Attached to right ovary and extendin...
I was diagnosed with vulvodynia last year. My ob/gyn stated i might have a weak pelvic floor (which I'm starting to think I do because I'...
im a 22 year old female and was diagnosed with a hemorrhagic cyst on my left ovary about 2 months ago.It was 3cm. The doctor said that i ...
I am in my mid 30s, and I have a 4.4 cm complex cyst and a 3.6 cm solid mass, both on the same ovary. I have had them for a few years and...
For the past couple of weeks leading up to my period I’ve had small aches where my right ovary would be. But for the past few nights (my ...
I recently read an article about a woman who absorbed her twin in the womb, and didn’t think that much of it other then it was interestin...
I like someone a months ago... chatting and started to love her. But I heard that she has one ovary removed a year ago. How it affects in...
Hi all. Since my last post I had the surgery to remove my complex cyst and my right ovary. I was in so much pain when I woke up they ...
Strange question but I had a laparotomy 4 weeks ago to remove a large (slightly bigger than softball) dermoid from my right ovary. I kept...
I have surgery in three weeks to remove what appears to be an 8X3X3 mostly-solid dermoid from my RIGHT ovary. I've felt a lump in my abdo...
Top Women's Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.