Aa
A
A
A
Close

Ovarian Cysts Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
41 - 60 (of 8736) questions
Since I was pregnant with my son (over 8 years ago) I've had pain in my whole pubic region. Sex hurt, if I got up to fast or in an awkwar...
My wife(28Yrs old, have no baby) got a chocolate cyst 13 cm. we had a open surgery at october 2018. we were in touch with our physician.J...
Im 14 years old and i started to get this bump by my clitoris and it doesnt get bigger and it doesnt hurt and i have had it for a while a...
I have a cyst of size 2.84*2.56*2.99 in left andexa(ovary)..can anyone help me to get to know whether it is dangerous or not??and what is...
I am 46 years old and my periods have always been like clock work until Feb 2017 I think. I had two period in two months and went to my...
It's been almost 2 weeks since my laproscopic surgery, I have learned alot both from experiencing it and talking to ya'll here on the for...
Hello I have been dealing with pelvic/abdominal pain for around three months. I recently went to a gynocologist for a transvaginal ultra...
I'm a 53 year old woman, and 7 weeks ago I had laproscopic surgery to remove a tennis ball sized cyst on my left ovary, as well as the ov...
My teenage daughter had emergency surgery to remove an 8cm cyst that twisted and killed her ovary. That was the end of February. It’s now...
Hello. I was having post menopausal bleeding and a TV sonogram showed complex solid heterogeneous mass on left ovary. A follow up MRI sho...
I was just told I have a 20cm ovarian cyst. Doctor wants me to get blood test then remove cyst. She said it will need to be a large incis...
I had blood drawn for a lot of different test on Wednesday. I went to the doctor because I have had pain In my right shoulder, elbow, dow...
Hi! I am a 34yo with 3 kids. I have had a cyst ranging from 3.5cn to now 5.5cm for over 7 years. I had a miscarriage back in april and a ...
I am 36 years old 5ft 6 and weigh 13 stone before my last csection in 2014 I always was abit over weight around 11 stone since having my ...
I went to the radiologist to have an ultrasound done. I just had an Ectopic pregnancy in Feb. Since then my ovaries have shrunk. Im wanti...
My ovary is measuring 2.7 x 2.5 x 2.2 cm and demonstrates hetergeneous parenchyma. Along with the 3mm punctuate hyperechoic focus in the ...
I went in for an ultrasound the other day and came back with very shocking news. My doctor immediately said I have endometriosis, seedlin...
Can a simple cyst turn into a complex one??? Please help
Went to the ER 16 days ago for acute abdominal pain from my pelvic floor to my neck and the CT scan said ruptured ovarian cyst with exten...
Hello! A few days ago I was diagnosed with a 9*5,6 cm endometrioma. My doctor prescribed me 3 months of birth control pills to see if ...
Top Women's Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.