Aa
A
A
A
Close

Ovarian Cysts Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
61 - 80 (of 8738) questions
Went to the ER 16 days ago for acute abdominal pain from my pelvic floor to my neck and the CT scan said ruptured ovarian cyst with exten...
Hello! A few days ago I was diagnosed with a 9*5,6 cm endometrioma. My doctor prescribed me 3 months of birth control pills to see if ...
Endometrial and uterus biopsies due to suspicious looking cells and thickened endometrium. Went in for d&c and hystectomy. How long until...
Hi my name is Breanne. I’m a 21 year old female. I’ve been pregnant two times before . Recently I went to the er for being sick with the ...
I thought it was an ingrown hair, like I’ve gotten before, but it’s gotten bigger within the past couple days and gets more and more pain...
This will be my 3rd surgery this year. I fell and broke my kneecap in August and had surgery with pins to put that together, 6 weeks in ...
I had a laparoscopy 4 days ago due to a dermoid cyst. They did not end up removing the cyst as they said it would damage the overy too mu...
I’m 23 and a virgin my person each time get worse and worse this time it’s so bad ion on ground crying and can’t move my hole left ovary ...
I went to the ER a few weeks ago for abdomen pain. They ruled out all the usual and then came across a cyst on my right ovary and possibl...
i am diagnosed with 8cm dermoid ovarian cyst. my gyn said it's not possible for her to remove this dermoid cyst with laproscopy because o...
I am a 46 yo perimenopausal woman experiencing pain during intercourse and my dr ordered an ultrasound the report came back a cyst on my ...
My mom recently discovered that she has a 23 cm internal lesion, on or near her ovary. The pain developed over the past 2-3 weeks. Initia...
Recently I was told through ultrasound that I have ovarian cyst on both ovaries the one on the left is the size of an orange and the one ...
I had a cyst remove many years ago and I’m still bloated they had to take the ovarie on the right side because the cyst was attached to i...
Hi, I hope someone can a-cyst me in answering some questions. ;) About a month ago, I had an ovarian cyst burst. I went to the doct...
I went in for an ultrasound yesterday afternoon. My doctor wanted me to be checked for a cyst on my ovary because of pain and discharge. ...
My wife has had a history of dermoid cysts, and many years ago had one ovary fully removed. 2 years ago, with one full ovary, we were tha...
dr removed cyst this time and was able to save my only ovary, well most of it. I’m trying to conceive now. Is someone else is in the same...
Age: 28 Sex: F Height: 5"9 Weight: 208 Race: Caucasian Duration of complaint: A year or so Location: Attached to right ovary and extendin...
I was diagnosed with vulvodynia last year. My ob/gyn stated i might have a weak pelvic floor (which I'm starting to think I do because I'...
Top Women's Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.