Aa
A
A
A
Close

Ovarian Cysts Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
61 - 80 (of 8725) questions
dr removed cyst this time and was able to save my only ovary, well most of it. I’m trying to conceive now. Is someone else is in the same...
Age: 28 Sex: F Height: 5"9 Weight: 208 Race: Caucasian Duration of complaint: A year or so Location: Attached to right ovary and extendin...
I was diagnosed with vulvodynia last year. My ob/gyn stated i might have a weak pelvic floor (which I'm starting to think I do because I'...
im a 22 year old female and was diagnosed with a hemorrhagic cyst on my left ovary about 2 months ago.It was 3cm. The doctor said that i ...
I am in my mid 30s, and I have a 4.4 cm complex cyst and a 3.6 cm solid mass, both on the same ovary. I have had them for a few years and...
For the past couple of weeks leading up to my period I’ve had small aches where my right ovary would be. But for the past few nights (my ...
I recently read an article about a woman who absorbed her twin in the womb, and didn’t think that much of it other then it was interestin...
I like someone a months ago... chatting and started to love her. But I heard that she has one ovary removed a year ago. How it affects in...
Hi all. Since my last post I had the surgery to remove my complex cyst and my right ovary. I was in so much pain when I woke up they ...
Strange question but I had a laparotomy 4 weeks ago to remove a large (slightly bigger than softball) dermoid from my right ovary. I kept...
I have surgery in three weeks to remove what appears to be an 8X3X3 mostly-solid dermoid from my RIGHT ovary. I've felt a lump in my abdo...
Please take a moment to reach out to old_before_my_time, and give a shout out for how much you appreciate her! She has been a Community...
I've had an appendectomy 8 months ago, but simptoms came back a month ago: pain in the right of my belly, which migrated in the LRQ after...
I had surgery the 18th of April this month an today is the 21st. Is it normal for bruising to occur around the place they went in? My tum...
I recently had a Pelvic/Abdominal CT scan done where they saw a Hypodense 2cm structure in the right ovary and said it may represent a c...
I had a laparoscopy hysterectomy 5 days ago and came home day two I am extremely bloated and although not eating a lot drinking plenty bu...
I just had a ultrasound and mri of the pelvis. The results are as follows Ultrasound 2/6/18: findings: the uterus is normal in siz...
Does anyone else have a sharp or rough place inside vagina from bladder surgery?
i had a Bartholins cyst and thank God it burst like the 3rd of this month but the doctor said i still had one cyst in my uterus but i thi...
During an ultrasound trying to identify the source of lower abdominal/pelvic pain I was experiencing last year I found out that I, in fac...
Top Women's Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.