Aa
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cysts Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
61 - 80 (of 8633) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i had missed my 5th month period.ihad a sex with my bf but we had done done lot of upt test all where negative.what to do? when i my date...
I had a CT scan in May and the doctor didn't mention seeing anything, however I did have my OBGYN see a simple cyst on ultrasound back in...
13 answers | 1 comment |
358971 tn?1330892575
does anyone who has had an OC know if they can cause blue veins in BB's, tender/sore BB's, nausea, and AF type cramping??
7 answers |
“Dr Obodo I think your spell are working on my relationship with my wife! Before she wanted to separate and divorce – these days she’s...
WOW!.....I've read all the posts up to 'last year' then I realized that it might just be easier to 'ask this' then to search for it....i'...
144 answers | 4 comments |
I'm a 16 year old female. I got my first period in December 2015 (14 years old). I had moderate cramps a few days prior and the period wa...
I had a 10 pound ovarian cyst removed last year. They also had to remove my right ovary because of the damage the cyst caused it. I was v...
8 answers | 2 comments |
Hello. I posted a little while back, but wanted to make a complete new topic since my latest US showed something new. Back story - Oc...
1 answer |
784916 tn?1237931021
Back in Feb of this year I was told I had a 5cm cyst on my ovary (left) went back in a month to see if it was gone or still there. Was t...
28 answers | 10 comments |
I have a long history of ovarian cysts that usually go away,but also a family history of cancer. They came across a larger than usuall on...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I am a 19 year old student who just had a mini laparotomy (about 3-4 inch incision) for a 15cm dermoid cyst in my left ovary. The doc...
8 answers | 1 comment |
Hi guys, So recently my gyno found a cyst during a pelvic exam, and I had an ultrasound done the day after. The results showed a 9cm c...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Can someone please explain to me my results. I'm having an MRI done in a month and just not sure what to make of these results. I'm ass...
1 answer | 5 comments |
I am 18 years old. I have had the same ovarian cyst for about three years now and it causes me tons of pain every single night. I want to...
1 answer |
Hi all! I'm 21 and thank the lord never had an ovarian cyst. The past year I've noticed that when I'm ovulating I get some pain In my r...
1 answer |
I've had a 3.4cm complex cyst for over 4 months. Gyno is having me go in for another ultrasound (3rd one) to see if it has changed. I...
2 answers |
hi i have a quick question im 25 yrs old never had children and when i did find out i was pregnant i also found out that i had an ovarian...
1 answer |
Hello, I'm 24 year old female. I recently found out that I have an ovarian cyst the size of 17cm on my left ovary. Doctor said it's most ...
1 answer |
Hello! "Echogenic mass with cystic areas seen in the right ovary measuring 6.6×3.9cm" Is 6.6×3.9cm a big cyst? Thank You!
1 answer |
I had a private scan last week. They found my right ovary to be enlarged, which contains an irregular complex cyst. Its 6cm. Please co...
1 answer | 2 comments |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources
Top Women's Health Answerers
Blank
363281 tn?1353103243
Blank
Nelson, New Zealand