Ovarian Cysts Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
61 - 80 (of 8680) questions
I'm 20 and for the past 6/7 days, I've had pressure in my abdomen. It started off like an ache in both sides but it's mostly been on the ...
1 answer |
Hello.. I am experiencing pelvic pain and lower right back pain.. So i went to my doctor and she gave me a script for an US. The Midwife ...
6 answers | 1 comment |
so today I got called by my doctor and was told I have an ovarian cyst measuring 2.8 cm x 1.5 cm x 2.5 cm ; how big is that in inches? al...
4 answers |
Today I ended up in the ER for nausea, severe abdominal pain, and bleeing (I had soaked a pad in 40ish minutes) I also passed four clots ...
1 answer |
Hello I am 46yrs old and never had feminine problems or abnormal pap, but yesterday I was told I have a 7cm cyst on my right ovary, my dr...
2 answers |
I do naturally suffer from anxiety and depression, but it was well treated with medication. On Thursday, I had a large cyst removed, alon...
1 answer |
Two weeks ago I was diagnosed with a mass on my right ovary, had an ultrasound and was referred to Gyn-oncologist by my doctor. I am 62 a...
1 answer | 1 comment |
It's been almost 2 weeks since my laproscopic surgery, I have learned alot both from experiencing it and talking to ya'll here on the for...
461 answers | 17 comments |
Hello, I am actually posting in reference to my 67 year old grandmother. She is in great health and shape, but recently went for an ul...
20 answers | 1 comment |
hi everyone, for the past few days i have been getting myself very worked up following an ultrasound. in november, i experienced a freaki...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I've been reading this blog ever since I found out I have a 5.2 cm cyst on my right ovary. It's been extremely helpful. In June I woke up...
1 answer |
I have had issues so often with repeated ovarian cysts ever since 2011 when I had a hysterectomy. This past Friday was the third time I ...
1 answer |
Okay let’s just put this into a quick summary... basically had a 10 cm paratubal cyst, & my obgyn said we could wait because I wasn’t in ...
2 answers |
My fiancee has ovarian cysts after being on the nexiplan implant and it has made her libido nonexistent. The last time we had sex she did...
1 answer |
I had an IUD put in and went back to have ultrasound to check placement...it was dislodged and there was a suspicion of a hydrosalpinx bu...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have been having left leg pain for approximately 4 years now. After 2 years, my primary care doctor couldn't figure out what was wrong ...
3 answers |
Hello all! I am 43 yrs old. After a transvaginal ultra sound I was diagnosed with 4 cyst on right ovary and complex mass on left ovary th...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi I need some help I've been bleeding for 11days. Now. At first before I got bleeding I feel headache I don't know the cause I just ign...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My daughter is 11yrs old with an ovarian cysts of 4.4cm... Her testosterone levels are high, her glucose levels are high.. her blood leve...
1 answer |
I was recently diagnosed with a 7.6 cm right adnexal ovarian cyst with some low level internal echoes and no definite solid component. I ...
1 answer |
Top Women's Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
Learn About Top Answerers
Ovarian Cysts Community
5.97k Members
8.68k Questions
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.