Aa
A
A
A
Close

Ovarian Cysts Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
81 - 100 (of 8725) questions
Hello all! I am an 18 year old who has a 5.5 cm Simple Ovarian Cyst on my left ovary that has grown 2.3 centimeters from February (origin...
I had a vaginal ultrasound for a simple ovarian cyst my gynecologist is monitoring since last november 2017. It is currently 5.5 x 5.1 x ...
Hi I've had a cyst in my right breast removed about 6 years ago. Its now been 2days that my breast hurts were the doctor removed the cys...
Hello fellow Cyst-ers! I found this forum in a state of sadness and despair, and throughout the months that have followed my original pos...
should i have my mirena taken out? it was placed at the end of 2003. i havent had a period since then. now (friday the 23rd) i found out ...
hi, I have Ovarian Cyst for 3months now, original size was 4.6cm 1st transvaginal, 6.4cm 2nd Transvaginal, 5.3cm transvaginal this was la...
I’m diagnoised with cyst in my right ovary measurement 3.8*3.4 (24mm) Endometriosis. My gyna advised me to take vissane for 3 months and ...
Hello everybody, I am a 22 years old female. I am very stressed and scared. Its been few days since I am having periodic cramps (someti...
Why in the world would a ovarian cyst cause pain under your rib cage. It makes no sense to me it is no where near it.
Hey guys! I am very new to this community but I am posting this here because I'm in dire need of answers as well as comfort. I am 18 year...
Hi I’m 22 and have two children . I have frequent big ovarian cysts I have had cystectomys 3 times in the past 3 years. They are extremel...
In december last year, I had cramps on my first day of period, which didn't go away even with pain killers(I seldom have period cramps). ...
I am a 47 year old mom of 3 boys, ages 6, 10 and 12. Last month I had a pelvic ultrasound and was told I have 2 complex ovarian cyst on m...
Went for a check for pelvic pain and ultrasound showed a cysts of 4 cm.she prescribed me with progesterone and time me to come see her af...
I miscarried at a month pregnant and I couldnt go to the doctor because my parents dont know about it, this was in December. And in Janua...
Hello everyone. Many months ago I had unprotected sex and acquired trich. Suddenly after I developed these cramps that comes and goes. Th...
After complaining for over a year about sciatic pain (lower back,butt & running down both hips & legs) they found a huge dermoid cyst on ...
I was in the ER for an unrelated situation and during the ultrasound, the doctors and radiologist found an Ovarian Cyst. It measures appr...
I am 24 years old and have had regular cycles since I was 13. 3 years ago I went to the ER for sharp pain in my side. CT scan showed bloo...
I am a 44 year old with a history of ovarian cysts, but this one is different. The doctor diagnosed one from a scan in August and I am st...
Top Women's Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.