Aa
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cysts Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
81 - 100 (of 8633) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had done my laparoscopy on June, 2016. My cycles are weird. It's two values. one month or two month. What should I do? I am very worried.
1 answer |
I went to the doctor for infertility issues and after the ultrasounds was told I have 2 cysts. Had 2 MRI's and they havent been able to r...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I'm 28 years old and have had on and off lower left pelvic pain for years. I have had ovarian cysts in the past. I also have gi symptoms...
2 answers |
Hi. I had a laparotomy 4 weeks ago to get a 6cm ovarian cyst removed from my right ovary due to endometriosis. I had a bikini cut a...
25 answers | 3 comments |
Hi I had a laparoscopy a week ago to remove a 8 cm cyst on one ovary, a 4cm cyst on other ovary and probably both my ovaries. The cysts ...
2 answers |
how do u know if an ovarian cyst burst? and do u always bleed when it does?
5 answers | 1 comment |
last year in august i missed my period but i continued to get it again like normal .. at that time i was under a lot of stress at work an...
1 answer |
.Hi I'm 32 and was diganosed with ovarian cysts years ago, my problem is I've been really sick for @ 2 yrs and recently went to ER becaus...
4 answers | 1 comment |
My wife has had a history of dermoid cysts, and many years ago had one ovary fully removed. 2 years ago, with one full ovary, we were tha...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Extreme pain in my lower right abdomen started in March. After 2 visits to ER, 1 visit to OBGYN, 1 visit to Primary care phys and then ad...
1 answer |
one montha go i had symptoms of back and lower abdominal pain. went to the er thinking i had kidney infection after a ct scan was told i ...
6 answers | 1 comment |
OK all. I have a question. I posted this on the endo board, but that one does not seem to be very active. Please help! How many of you...
21 answers |
Hi everyone! Wednesday I was diagnosed by my OBGYN with Ovarian Cysts. Tuesday morning is when my horrible pain started (Lower left a...
1 answer |
Hi, Just looking for any input or prior experiences that are similar in nature. I will post my ultrasound results as well as a little ...
2 answers | 3 comments |
HiI have been having irregular periods for almost a year and the last 6 months it has got worse and I put weight on. I have periods all t...
1 answer |
Hi, About 3.5 weeks ago I went to the ER with intense abdominal pain which the CT revealed as a ruptured hemorrhagic ovarian cyst. I w...
1 answer |
CT SCAN report states following mesentric lymph nodes , complex ovarian cyst on right ovary , & hepatomegaly 1)DOES this report has any ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, I am 42 years old and over the last 3 months, I havent been able to have a period due to first of all catching a UTI and experienc...
1 answer |
I had an MRI with abnormal findings of heterogenous uterus. FU with TV US findings resulted in finding complex cystic structure on poster...
1 answer |
20344730 tn?1495638260
Me(age 21) and my husband(age 25) had a little girl in 5/15, and in 11/15 we began trying for another. after alot of pain, tears and abse...
1 answer |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources
Top Women's Health Answerers
Blank
363281 tn?1353103243
Blank
Nelson, New Zealand