Ovarian Cysts Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
81 - 100 (of 8686) questions
My fiancee has ovarian cysts after being on the nexiplan implant and it has made her libido nonexistent. The last time we had sex she did...
1 answer |
I had an IUD put in and went back to have ultrasound to check placement...it was dislodged and there was a suspicion of a hydrosalpinx bu...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have been having left leg pain for approximately 4 years now. After 2 years, my primary care doctor couldn't figure out what was wrong ...
3 answers |
Hello all! I am 43 yrs old. After a transvaginal ultra sound I was diagnosed with 4 cyst on right ovary and complex mass on left ovary th...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi I need some help I've been bleeding for 11days. Now. At first before I got bleeding I feel headache I don't know the cause I just ign...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My daughter is 11yrs old with an ovarian cysts of 4.4cm... Her testosterone levels are high, her glucose levels are high.. her blood leve...
1 answer |
I was recently diagnosed with a 7.6 cm right adnexal ovarian cyst with some low level internal echoes and no definite solid component. I ...
1 answer |
I had a laparoscopic surgery to remove a 3cm dermoid cyst from my ovary. I wanted to share my experience with you all and hope it helps y...
3 answers | 2 comments |
After having a pelvic ultrasound, my DR. told me that I have a 2cm complex ovarian cyst on my right ovary. He said that 98% of the time t...
68 answers | 3 comments |
Cyst and Ovary Removal...
1 answer |
Hi All, I'm new to the forum, (found it during a search for "ovarian cysts" on the internet) I just joined today. I was so glad to ha...
11 answers |
Can people comment on their experience and knowledge regarding fertility and pregnancy after having ovarian cysts removed. I know I hav...
12 answers |
Starting to feak out a little. I have been going to my PCP for almost 6 months now complaining of intermittent stomach pain. They have do...
12 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I am 31 years old. Lost my left ovary last February due to ovarian torsion out of the blue because of a dermoid cyst. Found the sam...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I was diagnosed as having a 9.1 cm ovarian cyst in my right ovary two days ago. I had gone into an urgent care clinic due to the excrucia...
7 answers | 1 comment |
Hi Ladies! Lately I’ve been having severe pains in my lower abdomen and my back. It’s spreading all over my thighs down to my legs. I ...
1 answer |
I'm freaking out, I'm not sure what this really means can someone help? On Nov 16 I had my first ultrasound and it showed a 7cm cyst and ...
6 answers | 1 comment |
PLEASE HELP!! I had a right ovarian cyst removal but when I went to see Doctor they looked at my right side for the scar then seemed con...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I am 28yrs old and recently fell in from a Dermoid Cyst. They had to remove my one of my ovaries and Fallopian tube along with the cyst b...
2 answers |
She said IUD in endometruim. blood flow through both ovaries, and anechoic ( i believe this is right) fluid on right ovary. what does thi...
1 answer |
Top Women's Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
Learn About Top Answerers
Ovarian Cysts Community
5.98k Members
8.69k Questions
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.