Aa
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cysts Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
101 - 120 (of 8633) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I received news that I have a hemorrhagic cyst. My doctor can't see me until the 30th. My question before I get there would be, what caus...
60 answers | 2 comments |
I went to the doctor for right sided pain, got a vaginal ultrasound, and a CT scan, conclusion was that I had a 5.2cm simple fluid filled...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Iv lost all hope and been put on metformin the past week any success story's
I had a d&c for missed miscarriage (heart stopped at 8w3d) and 5 days later (Sept 26) had emergency surgery due to ovarian torsion and ...
2 answers |
I just received these results: Right ovary: The right ovary measures 1.6 x 1.0 x 0.7 cm. Normal appearance. Left ovary: The left ovary ...
1 answer | 6 comments |
1927233 tn?1326673987
Is it possible to perform a laparoscopy to remove an endometrioma cyst (4cm) with only local anesthesia?
8 answers | 1 comment |
I have been diagnosed with ovarian cysts on both sides, and my dr recommended that i use diane-35 which with time has made my cysts decre...
1 answer | 1 comment |
If a lady suffered with Ovarian Cyst Can I suck hear uterus ,its harmful for me Can we do sex Please explain me
2 answers |
Hi, I'm Grace from Philippines, 25yrs. Of age , I'm 3 months delayed, and I took pregnancy urine test in the first month that I'm delayed...
https://e.top4top.net/p_487qsbmb0.jpeg https://f.top4top.net/p_487y31d01.jpeg can someone tell if i have cyst? my doctor on vacati...
1 answer |
20263614 tn?1493747783
Ovarian Cancer has killed off most of my family, and the remaining women on my Dad's side have it. My Dad carries the Cancer gene and nev...
1 answer |
Hi. This is my first time posting in this forum. I am 38 yo. For the party few days, I have been having some sharp stabbing pain, in t...
2 answers |
Hi I had a laparoscopic procedure a week ago for removal of ovarian cysts, I took off my belly button dressing which has been particularl...
1 answer |
I had a trip to the ER for my gallbladder and they did a CT scan. Under the "pelvis" section, it says the following: Right ovarian hemorr...
1 answer |
I'm getting an 8 centimeter cyst removed surgically. And I do have rheumatoid arthritis. So I'm curious if anyone else here has RA and ha...
I'm a 22 going on 23 year old female. I have been bleeding menstrually for a year coming up in July. I have been experiencing pelvic pain...
1 answer |
363281 tn?1353103243
Well, I am back. Just a month or so again, I decided to continue with the treatment, it had been a year. I called the doctor and the r...
2 answers | 3 comments |
Happy anniversary to old_before_my_time- your Community Leader! Please take a moment to reach out to old_before_my_time, and give a shou...
I have a lump, about the size of a big grape, behind my cervix, on the wall where my vagina is next to my anus. It's a bit tender, and I'...
1 answer |
I am apparently going to have a large four inch cyst removed on my ovary. No one seems to be telling me much and it just seems like it i...
2 answers |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources
Top Women's Health Answerers
Blank
363281 tn?1353103243
Blank
Nelson, New Zealand