Aa
A
A
Close
Ovarian Cysts Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
121 - 140 (of 8633) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi everyone, I had a dermoid cyst removed about 3 1/2 weeks ago. The surgery went perfect, I kept my ovary and recovered quickly. But...
1 answer |
Off and on severe lower abdominal pain of my left side. Ultra sound shows hematometra and abdominal thickening. I am 46 and had a tubal...
1 answer |
Every month I have recurring cysts especially on my right ovary. I had a ultrasound. They found that I had a cyst on my right ovary, whic...
2 answers |
I am 18 years old and have been experiencing weird symptoms for the past 3 months. It started out thinking i had a stomach bug with diarr...
2 answers |
So I'm 17 and have an ovarian cyst and they think I have endometriosis. They want to do laparoscopic surgery because after three months t...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Greetings. I'm a 23 year old female, have never been pregnant and have always had pretty irregular menstrual periods. In last 2 weeks...
2 answers |
630135 tn?1241047558
Hi all. During my ultrasound there was no fluid found in my pelvis, cul-de-sac or Morrion's pouch. But the cyst is complex and possibly a...
3 answers |
Hello again all, I have posted a couple of questions and had fantastic results. I am going to consult my doctor on this, but wanted to ...
21 answers |
I just I had surgery on my left side to get my cyst removed. its been 2 weeks now I'm still having pain in my lower abdomen and on my lef...
1 answer |
For over a year now, I have had a cramping sensation (near the left ovary, sometimes lower back too). It always occurs during the luteal ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
hai ther im 3 months delayed i'd pt twice but the result is negative my stomach start to bloat and theres a smeely liqiud comes out in my...
1 answer | 1 comment |
20147650 tn?1491132909
Hello Im Britney and I'm 16. The first time I got my period was when I was 13, and from since then I've never gotten it again. I didnt re...
1 answer |
hi everyone! I'm new to this experience of cysts and honestly quite scared. I'll tell you my story first. So Thursday night I had some...
1 answer |
My ovary was in pain so naturally I went to the er with my mom I thought it was nothing but it wasn't and I got a pelvic exam and ultra s...
2 answers |
Info about me that may be helpful: I'm 18, on birth control. Endometriosis, cysts, and general female problems affect pretty much all wom...
2 answers |
I posted a question only a few moments ago. When i got up from the seat, I felt a gush, and the pain in my ovaries eased off quite a bit....
2 answers |
In 1994, she was first detected for ovarian cyst and got her laparoscopy done. In 2004, she got detected of Ovarian cyst again and got he...
1 answer |
Treated for sciatica and felt unusual belly bloat and right side pain . Dr thought he felt a cyst and sent me for an ultrasound . I'm 62 ...
1 answer |
hai there im 3 months delayed but pt result is negative i use pt twice
488689 tn?1337996758
Hi, I have had a unilocular simple cyst on my left ovary for several years. The gyn I've gone to was doing watchful waiting and I was hav...
8 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Ovarian Cysts Community Resources
Top Women's Health Answerers
Blank
363281 tn?1353103243
Blank
Nelson, New Zealand