Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

PTSD / Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Community

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
My ex boyfriend has PTSD he's been under a councillor for just over a year. I talk to him nice and calm but he blames me for his explosiv...
1.5 months ago, I started experiencing my heart pounding and racing right after taking over the counter diuretics (Pamabrom) for a few da...
I have Social (pragmatic) Communication Disorder and find it extremely hard to talk to people normally. Often I feel anxious when engagin...
My dog Chaos got shot and killed right in front of me because someone was scared of him. Is it the cause of my panic attacks and not bein...
Hello a couple years back I had a hiv scare I took at least 15 hiv test all we're negative and lost thousands but I was convinced I stil...
I want my life back I don’t know what else to do. I feel I’m doing everything I can but failing. I was accuaintance raped last year and e...
Top Anxiety Answerers
675718 tn?1530033033
El Paso, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Find out what can trigger a panic attack – and what to do if you have one.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Take control of tension today.
These simple pick-me-ups squash stress.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?