Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pancreatic Cancer Community

This community is a place to find others who share your interest in pancreatic cancer. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with pancreatic cancer patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, chemotherapy, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with pancreatic cancer, prognosis, radiation therapy, research, surgery, treatments
1 - 20 (of 124) questions
Hi there, my father was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer at the head of the pancreas in June 2016. He passed away with pancreatic cancer ...
Can anyone tell me why lean proteins are recommended as good for those with pancreatitis. I know why they should be lean but why is there...
On 14 May 2015 (after 7 1/2 weeks of diagnostics) I received a determination of a tumor in the head of my pancreas. It was Stage 1B (T2 ...
During follow up MRI during two years- it shows IPMN on tail of pancreas and another cyst like 2-3 mm, 24/7 pain on upper abd, , taking ...
May 14th made 1 year since I received the pancreatic cancer diagnosis. The tumor was Stage 1B (T2 NØ MØ) and I decided to have surgery a...
Hello, I am in a very precarious situation right now. My father was admitted to the ER on friday with an acute pancreatitis, it was all w...
My mom has been diagnosed with metastatic pancreatic cancer around 2 months back. She was not willing to go for chemo sessions. Hence we ...
I always had an elevated lipase since 2006, they never found anything. Now in 2017 I went to the ER for anxiety an they ran some tests a...
usually I have a pain after eating in upper left not terrible pain kinda a full annoying pain. saw my dr he wants me to try prilosec for ...
Sorry for the length! I'm a 19 year old female, in North America. I've been having several random digestive issues that have got me slig...
Hi, Im 31 year old male. Born few months prematurely and never caught up so little underweight and on the thin side but not unhealthly by...
Four days ago I noticed that my stool was white and loose. The next day the same thing happened. I had some gerd episodes so I was taking...
I have had mid to right upper quadrant pain pretty much every day for the last six months. I have had Upoer GI, MRI US, Hida Scan and CT ...
Things started in March with fatigue, some abdominal soreness, then I noticed my eyes getting yellow, stools getting pale and urine getti...
About a year ago I started experiencing tingling all ovee my body and upper to some middle back pain also a bitter metallic flavor in mou...
I am Male 58, Latest CT shows- In tail of pancreas 8 mm round hypoattenuating lesion measuring 13 hounsfield units, appears cystic lesion...
Hello, I have been sick since Friday. I'm having lots of pain, vomiting, nausea and diarrhea but lately my lipase and amylase levels h...
46 year old male, had bad diarrhea for maybe a year or more, lost10 pounds in 6 months, endoscopy and colonoscopy in July showed simply i...
* Age: 53 * Gender: male * Height: 195cm * Current weight: 90kg * Past medical history: None, never visited a doctor This year sym...
My mom was a heavy drinker since 2009 and in 2013 she finally quit drinking after have seizures and being intubated. She had episodes of ...
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.