Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pancreatic Cancer Community

This community is a place to find others who share your interest in pancreatic cancer. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with pancreatic cancer patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, chemotherapy, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with pancreatic cancer, prognosis, radiation therapy, research, surgery, treatments
1 - 6 (of 130) questions
5 years ago today I underwent a pylorus preserving Whipple procedure to remove an adenocarcinoma, which was in the head of my pancreas. I...
I have all the symptoms of PC - pain (terrible) through left upper abdomen and back, weight loss, pale floating stools. Blood work fine,...
Hello. Can anyone tell me about the whipple procedure. What is survival rate? Had anyone had this surgery. Are there any MD's out here th...
1.5 months ago, I started experiencing my heart pounding and racing right after taking over the counter diuretics (Pamabrom) for a few da...
My father who is 68, has had chills, headaches, weight loss, fatigue and fever every afternoon and again at midnight with one added sympt...
Hi, im 33 years old i have mild, reoccuring upper right abdominal discomfort. along with increased belching, gurgling stomach and lots of...
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.