Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pancreatic Cancer Community

This community is a place to find others who share your interest in pancreatic cancer. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with pancreatic cancer patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, chemotherapy, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with pancreatic cancer, prognosis, radiation therapy, research, surgery, treatments
41 - 60 (of 124) questions
I have all the symptoms of PC - pain (terrible) through left upper abdomen and back, weight loss, pale floating stools. Blood work fine,...
I've been having abdominal pain just under my left rib, doc sent me for blood work - My lipase is really really low at 7 My doc made n...
I suffer from anxiety for one. But for the last few month I have started to feel slight pain in my kidneys and under my left rid cage. ...

Hello. After multiple tests (ultrasound, ct scan and MRI) I was told I have complex ovarian cysts 5×4 cm on both ovaries and pancreatic c...
I am 49 male. Overweight. 250lbs. Diagnosed type 2 diabetic 2.5 years ago. I have been feeling fine until about a month ago. I had sev...
Have been having so many gasteric problems after an episode of acute pancreatitis attack back in september. The MRI came back ok but CT s...
I have been having right side abdominal pain under my ribs and wrapping around to my back for several years. It gets worse at times and ...

been to primary and gastro dr. to many times to count. I'm 35 yr old male with occasional abdominal discomfort. my stools are what concer...
I had a Spleenic artery aneurism removed at the end of 2013 after finding it through ultrasound after a minor car accident. We tried an a...
I have frequent floating stools that leave a clear haze on toilet water. stool is brown, soft and formed. Drs. are not concerned but I wa...

What medicine is good for pancreatitus i have tried linzess and it makes me go to the bathroom too much and i had the lowest dose. it doe...

Hello. Can anyone tell me about the whipple procedure. What is survival rate? Had anyone had this surgery. Are there any MD's out here th...
Frequent floating stools that leaves a clear haze on top of water but no weight loss, normal quantitative fecal fat test, ct scan, cbc & ...
So the other night I was just sitting watching tv, when out of nowhere had a sharp pain under my left rib cage. Thought it had to do with...
I had a MRI from the hospital and got a CD, which has a viewer and images. Dr. showed me the pancreatic tumors (about 15 cysts) on the c...

Pancreas ERCP, UCLA LOST MY BIOPSIES. Head growth now 4cm, tail just under 4cm, body many small growths. Is it usual to have so many gro...

Didn't know where to post this, as it pertains to Liver/pancreas area so I'll post in both. docs cant figure it out but I'm scheduled for...
been to primary and gastro dr. to many times to count. I'm 35 yr old male with occasional abdominal discomfort. my stools are what concer...
Hi, I'm a 35 yr old male 6'2", 210lbs with occasional abdominal discomfort. my stools are what concern me the most at this time. they fre...
For over 3 years I had flucatinig lipase numbers ranging from 1-4x over limit. The first was found incidentally while completely asymptom...

Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.