Pancreatic Cancer Community

This community is a place to find others who share your interest in pancreatic cancer. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with pancreatic cancer patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, chemotherapy, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with pancreatic cancer, prognosis, radiation therapy, research, surgery, treatments
61 - 80 (of 124) questions
Hello! My daddy has metastatic pancreatic cancer. He finished his first round of chemo today. We were told that his CA19-9 tumor marke...
1 answer |
I have been having shortness of breath for a month now, and a week ago I felt a sharp pain in my upper left abdomen under my rib. The pai...
2 answers |
I have an elevated lipase test. 300 is the limit mine was 365. I'm very scared of pancreatitis and chronic pancreatitis. I have no sympto...
1 answer |
Hello, I was suffering from pancreatic pain, Doctors advised me to go for ultrasound and MRI, My report says - Bulky head of Pancreas ...
Link to Diagnostic Pathology Expert forum: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pathology-Diagnostic/show/1693 We realize that pathology repo...
1 answer |
.Two years ago I was involverd in a serious motorcycle accident. Three of the many injuries I had were a broken pelvis, ruptured bladder...
Cancer Therapy: Can It Hurt Your Heart? Thursday Aug 01, 2013, 12:00PM - 01:00PM (EST) For one day only, doctors from the Cleveland...
my friend has mets in the stomach /pancreas region anyone on this site try medicinal narijuana for vomiting and or pain? she may tr...
On August 1st, 2013, doctors from the Cleveland Clinic Cardio-Oncology Center will participate in a live, online health chat to answer ...
I have had consistently raised pancreatic and liver enzymes apparently, and I've had severe digestive probs. At times I've found it hard ...
my cancer screening marker for pancreas is in high range of 57...what does that mean?
2 answers |
I have a question concerning my father, he has been jaundiced for the past 3 weeks,has abdominal pain-which has subsided somewhat,dark ur...
2 answers |
It started a few months back with some nausea and pain in my right abdomen. Been having pain in my back, moves around, pain in my stomac...
2 answers |
hello, i urgently need help . My mother aged 63 years had her yearly CT Scan which has showed pancreatic mass ( cystic lesion) of 8 cms *...
2 answers |
My wife is a very healthy 45 year old. After noticing come dark urine and having some back pain of the right side and some cramping, s...
3 answers |
I was told by by my doctors that I had a 2cm mass in the middle part of my pancreas. They did and EUC and took 8 biopsies of the tumor, p...
1 answer |
Hi all, I'm extremely worried because of my symptoms and looking for an answer on the web doesn't help at all. I now start thinking I ...
3 answers |
Since 2006 I have had either CT or MRI's done to check the size of the lesion on my pancreas. It was found by looking for somthing else....
3 answers |
what to do and where to go with 1.5 cm leasion on head of pancreas ? i have to wait to see GI for 4 months, since iI have social medic...
Im 34yr old male with Urq disc.&occ floating stool for almost a year. my gastro and primary gave me following tests: normal stool tests(c...
Pancreatic Cancer Community
94 Members
124 Questions
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.