Aa
A
A
Close
Pancreatic Cancer Community
This community is a place to find others who share your interest in pancreatic cancer. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with pancreatic cancer patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, chemotherapy, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with pancreatic cancer, prognosis, radiation therapy, research, surgery, treatments
81 - 100 (of 122) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My uncle was just diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, he went to the ER for stomach pain now they said that his sugar was very high and ...
In Nov of 2011, I went to ER complaining of blood in stools,but completely asymptomatic. I did not experience any nausea, pain, or diar...
2 answers |
I have a history of breast cancer and my mom passed away of pancreatic cancer at age 48 I did an endoscopic ultrasound because I'm at hig...
2 answers |
My son is 17. His labwork ALT were 35 & AST were 30. My dad died at age 59 of pancreatic cancer should I be concerned with my sons liver ...
My son is 17. His labwork ALT were 35 & AST were 30. My dad died at age 59 of pancreatic cancer should I be concerned with my sons liver ...
1 answer |
Hi, im 34 years old male , 6'2" and 210 lbs. i have increased belching and gurgling stomach for about a year and lots of undigested vege...
Hi, im 34 years old male , 6'2" and 210 lbs. i have increased belching and gurgling stomach for about a year and lots of undigested vege...
89592 tn?1391278022
Posted this to the cirrhosis group also. \ Had my US done in 8-2012. The US Final report stated that the liver was MILDLY hetergeneo...
Before I have ACDF and another bout of pancreatitis, will chelation therapy cleanse the metals from my pancreas and now stop any further ...
I had a bout of pancreatitis about a year ago (along with chronic cholecystitis (gall bladder is now out) a slightly inflammed fatty liv...
2 answers |
Been feeling really sick . Went to the doctor and they ran blood work up . Elavated lipase and amylase lvls white blood elevated .. N...
Over the past couple of months my mother has been having pain right below her rib cage. She has had a very bad year so far as one of her...
1 answer |
I went to the ER with chest pains. Full story was I suffered a panic attack during it which I felt was a heart attack. The symptoms of th...
2 answers |
My Dad in the past 2 or so months has been to our local doctors for numerous tests. He has had a CT, MRI and a biopsy. The biopsy came ba...
2 answers |
Hello...my step-dad had a tumor in his pancreas removed about a month and a half ago...and they had to take a little bit of his stomach o...
4 answers |
I had pancreatitits 11/09,6/10 the second episode being less serious with raised lip of 900. I had flu like symptoms both times. I felt t...
2 answers |
218828 tn?1217257258
I am a 29 year old female who does not drink but do smoke. About 3 months ago I started having frequent diarrhea that is often greasy. ...
4 answers |
4173379 tn?1355360151
I need to bring some awareness to this community regarding pancreatic damage and iron overload disease. There are several reasons a perso...
im 34 year old male .ive been to my gastroenterologist and he ordered or performed the necessary tests (blood tests liver and pancrea...
4 answers |
A
A
Pancreatic Cancer Community Resources