Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pancreatic Cancer Community

This community is a place to find others who share your interest in pancreatic cancer. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with pancreatic cancer patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, chemotherapy, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with pancreatic cancer, prognosis, radiation therapy, research, surgery, treatments
101 - 120 (of 127) questions
I had pancreatitits 11/09,6/10 the second episode being less serious with raised lip of 900. I had flu like symptoms both times. I felt t...
I am a 29 year old female who does not drink but do smoke. About 3 months ago I started having frequent diarrhea that is often greasy. ...
I need to bring some awareness to this community regarding pancreatic damage and iron overload disease. There are several reasons a perso...
im 34 year old male .ive been to my gastroenterologist and he ordered or performed the necessary tests (blood tests liver and pancrea...
Hi, im 34 years old male , 6'2" and 195 lbs. i have increased belching mild reoccuring RUQ discomfort and gurgling stomach (really bad in...
Hi, im 34 years old male , 6'2" and 195 lbs. i have increased belching and gurgling stomach (especially when i first wake up) for about 5...
For a while now I have been getting these pains like something is stuck in my ribs when I bend over for a sec or wipe after going to the ...
Hi, im 34 years old male , 6'2" and 195 lbs. i have increased belching and gurgling stomach (especially when i first wake up) for about 5...
Randomly tonight, after no previous symptoms and a normal solid sinking stool early the same day, after eating dinner, and some other thi...
Hello everyone, thanks to any who may read this or reply. I am a 23yr old male who does not drink or smoke or have any family or personal...
Hi, im 33 years old i have mild, reoccuring upper right abdominal discomfort. along with increased belching, gurgling stomach and lots of...
Blood test revealed high levels of somatostatin. Doctor sent me for an octreoscan, which came back negative for a neuroactive tumor. Do...
My father (68yr) will be getting an untrasound tomorrow. I just wanted to know if it will show if he has Cancer? OR should I push him fo...
Hi Dr Fernando My father age 62 is having dilated bile and pancreatic ducts since one year . It started with a sudden abdomen pain la...
Last June I received a pancrease transplant, 5.5 years ago I had a kidney transplant, the kidney is doing fine all creating levels are 1....
From the anxiety I suffer from... I don't have an appetite. I'm not eating right then I feel weak like i'm going to pass out. I'm so f'in...
Hi Has anyone had any success with Angiogenesis inhibitors? Also, it would be very helpful to know what side-effects, if any go along...
My aunt was recently diagnosed with T4 N1 pancreatic cancer. My questions are how to ease the back pain and what exactly does the T4 and ...
My father who is 68, has had chills, headaches, weight loss, fatigue and fever every afternoon and again at midnight with one added sympt...
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.