Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Parent IEP/Special Education Community Group

A community for parents to ask questions regarding their child's IEP program and discuss options with other parents on how to get through the process. We are also all here to support each other when we all go through the challenges and miscommunications that can definitely occur when going through the IEP/Special Education process. Our children are a gift and should be treated that way.
1 - 6 (of 21) questions
Hello, my son who is 8 years old is going into IEP. Since kindergarten he has been behind, he is now in 3rd grade. He does very well ...
Background: C is 9. He was dx with moderate to severe ADHD at 4 by a Psychiatrist. He has been on every ADHD med out there. All seem to w...
My son just had his abilities test through the school and we are waiting for our first IEP meeting. What am I to expect?
Popular Resources
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.