Parenting Babies (Newborn to 1 year) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting babies (age newborn – 1 yr) including development, sleep issues, babysitters, crying, teething, diapering, breastfeeding, bottle feeding, selecting a pediatrician and when to call the doctor,
21 - 40 (of 1031) questions
Hi mums, My baby is 12 days old,I feed her through bottle at night nd used to feed her through breast at day, but now I'm facing breast ...
7 answers | 2 comments |
My baby is 12 weeks he was born with blue eyes as all babies are. I have green/grey eyes and his Father brown. My son's eyes are starting...
4 answers | 3 comments |
Please read the whole thing before answering with a huge "No don't do it." Hear me out. I didn't originally want to. Hadn't even consider...
9 answers |
Our newborn (3weeks) will not sleep on his back!! Im freaking out he will only sleep on his side or belly!! Durring the day im ok cause w...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I know its a app for pregnancy but I have a 2yr old. She woke up crying she has this rash that literally came out of no where. I have alw...
3 answers |
My son is 15 days old, until now he has been able to open his eyes, when force opening it there small eyes! Is there any help?
2 answers |
So, my little boy is five weeks old and for the past week he has had very hard stools that give him a lot of grief to pass. He is formula...
4 answers |
My little boy is 10 days old and he hasn't had a BM since 4 this morning...he's been eating more than normal and acts as if he's pushing ...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Hello ladies so its been a while since my last post and today i figured I'd ask for advice you see i have a 2 year old and my little nugg...
3 answers |
So, my little boy is five weeks old today, and he has always hated sleeping in his bassinet and will not stop crying until you pick him u...
1 answer |
Hi, my 2 and a half week old infant hasn't pooped in 3 days. She is formula fed. I'm concerned. Help!?
8 answers |
Hello, so our 2 week + 6 day old has been awake for 4 hours While I hold her, she is great! Just looks around. Once she starts to go t...
2 answers |
Sol first let me tell you I bottle feed. When I first started feeding her she didn't Wat past the 10 ML Mark sometimes 20 during one feed...
2 answers |
I would like someone's advise, my 9 wk old granddaughter has not been feeding, crying a lot, and restless her parents have 2 house cats...
3 answers | 3 comments |
I have A 5 day old newborn . he has been constipated for the last 2 days whats a way I can soothe him or at least make him poop helpppp ...
4 answers |
So my son has been sick (cough and fever) he has an ear infection but I also have a newborn at home he's only 2 weeks can my newborn get ...
Our baby girl is now 4 days old. Before leaving the hospital, her jaundice level was 8.5... Dr said we wanted us to bring her in the fol...
10 answers | 6 comments |
First time mom, I'm so painfully engorged, my son is three days old and my milk came in very fast and a ton. He can't keep up. My midwife...
2 answers |
My daughter is 6 weeks old an has not stooled for 2 weeks an going went to the doc they say its normal she only breast feeds what can i f...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Do you guys have any advise how to deal with tummy pain in newborns? I have a 1 month old son and almost every night he cries heavily. It...
1 answer |
Top Parenting Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Parenting Babies (Newborn to 1 year) Community
214 Members
1.03k Questions
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.