Parenting Babies (Newborn to 1 year) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting babies (age newborn – 1 yr) including development, sleep issues, babysitters, crying, teething, diapering, breastfeeding, bottle feeding, selecting a pediatrician and when to call the doctor,
41 - 60 (of 1031) questions
babyberry000 and sorenr have been Community Leaders in Parenting Babies (Newborn to 1 year), helping others get advice and support, for 2...
Hi everyone my little baby will be ten weeks when I start work , I will be working for 3 hours on a sat and two and a half on a Wednesday...
6 answers |
This is my second child and I'm only 18 years old and I just don't know how I'm going to do it with a whole other baby my son is turning ...
1 answer |
My daughter will be 6 month in 3 days , about 3 or 4 week ago i was reading her a book ans she started shaking her head and i assumed she...
1 answer |
Baby girl is 7 months and is catching a cold, what otc medicine can I give her that'll help with the runny nose and congestion ?
1 answer |
My little is 6 weeks and I feel like I can't get anything done because she wants to be held all the time. I love holding her but I keep g...
3 answers |
How much of formula so I be giving my son since he's already 2 weeks & 1 day, baby boy gets hungry every two hours and I'm feeding him ev...
1 answer |
I just gave birth to a beautiful baby boy Saturday at 32 gestational weeks. Anybody else with a premature baby? What should I prepare mys...
2 answers |
My 10 month baby is suffering from high grade fever and mild cough complaints. I have given him klaricid and brufen. Klaricid is given tw...
This is a Q for mommy's who already have a LO. My 2 month old has cradle cap, which in my opinion has gotten bad. It is yellow & scaly....
3 answers |
My son is 10 months and just recently started crying when he eats his food. And crying when it's time for bed. I've tried everything lite...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I have 10 1/2 month old twins girls and wanted to ask if anybody has weaned off their babies from th3 pacifiers? And if so any advice on ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hello has anybody used over the counter meds on their baby yeast infection? I need help. My doctor didn't even give her anything
2 answers |
Hey mummys to be just after a little advice. My son just turned 1 and have recently found out im due with number 2 in February. How have ...
6 answers |
Hello ladies. I was just told that my 2 week old Daughter has Infantile Colic. I never heard of that until now. I'm currently doing my re...
3 answers |
My daughter has been drinking 4oz but some days she drinks up to 6oz, I don't know if that's normal?
4 answers |
My baby just turned 1 and he doesn't know how to walk or say some things like other babies is that normal?
3 answers |
When can a baby drink pedialyte ?
3 answers |
My almost seven month old DD has started shaking her head, pretty vigorously at times, from side to side. Kind of like she is saying "no"...
54 answers |
Ive been doing some research vaccinating and I feel like some of them will do more harm than good. There alot ingredients in them that ma...
11 answers |
Top Parenting Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Parenting Babies (Newborn to 1 year) Community
214 Members
1.03k Questions
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.