Aa
A
A
A
Close

Parenting Babies (Newborn to 1 year) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting babies (age newborn – 1 yr) including development, sleep issues, babysitters, crying, teething, diapering, breastfeeding, bottle feeding, selecting a pediatrician and when to call the doctor,
41 - 60 (of 1032) questions
Do you guys have any advise how to deal with tummy pain in newborns? I have a 1 month old son and almost every night he cries heavily. It...
babyberry000 and sorenr have been Community Leaders in Parenting Babies (Newborn to 1 year), helping others get advice and support, for 2...
Hi everyone my little baby will be ten weeks when I start work , I will be working for 3 hours on a sat and two and a half on a Wednesday...
This is my second child and I'm only 18 years old and I just don't know how I'm going to do it with a whole other baby my son is turning ...
My daughter will be 6 month in 3 days , about 3 or 4 week ago i was reading her a book ans she started shaking her head and i assumed she...
Baby girl is 7 months and is catching a cold, what otc medicine can I give her that'll help with the runny nose and congestion ?
My little is 6 weeks and I feel like I can't get anything done because she wants to be held all the time. I love holding her but I keep g...
How much of formula so I be giving my son since he's already 2 weeks & 1 day, baby boy gets hungry every two hours and I'm feeding him ev...
I just gave birth to a beautiful baby boy Saturday at 32 gestational weeks. Anybody else with a premature baby? What should I prepare mys...
My 10 month baby is suffering from high grade fever and mild cough complaints. I have given him klaricid and brufen. Klaricid is given tw...
This is a Q for mommy's who already have a LO. My 2 month old has cradle cap, which in my opinion has gotten bad. It is yellow & scaly....
My son is 10 months and just recently started crying when he eats his food. And crying when it's time for bed. I've tried everything lite...
I have 10 1/2 month old twins girls and wanted to ask if anybody has weaned off their babies from th3 pacifiers? And if so any advice on ...
Hello has anybody used over the counter meds on their baby yeast infection? I need help. My doctor didn't even give her anything
Hey mummys to be just after a little advice. My son just turned 1 and have recently found out im due with number 2 in February. How have ...
Hello ladies. I was just told that my 2 week old Daughter has Infantile Colic. I never heard of that until now. I'm currently doing my re...
My daughter has been drinking 4oz but some days she drinks up to 6oz, I don't know if that's normal?
My baby just turned 1 and he doesn't know how to walk or say some things like other babies is that normal?
When can a baby drink pedialyte ?
My almost seven month old DD has started shaking her head, pretty vigorously at times, from side to side. Kind of like she is saying "no"...
Top Parenting Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.