Parenting Babies (Newborn to 1 year) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting babies (age newborn – 1 yr) including development, sleep issues, babysitters, crying, teething, diapering, breastfeeding, bottle feeding, selecting a pediatrician and when to call the doctor,
81 - 100 (of 1031) questions
My babygirl just turned 2 months today!!! ;) 10 more before she's 1. I enjoy being a mommy:)
|
Has anyone ever experienced their newborn spitting up gasping for air and milk coming out of their nose after a feeding. It's really scar...
3 answers |
I'm almost 22 weeks pregnant and my daughter is only 7.5 months old (I'm due 5 days before her 1st birthday) I'm really nervous having my...
9 answers |
Hey ladies who have kids already I have a 11 month old daughter & she is hardly eating! My question is, is there any vitamins he can have...
2 answers |
So i hear you have a choice to let the nurses bathe your baby or not . should i let them bathe her ? is it a good idea or what ?
8 answers |
My baby is three days old. I came home from the hospital yesterday. My baby has been extremely fussy since our last night at the hospital...
1 answer |
My 1 year old son has a teeny tiny splinter In his foot and jerks his foot away every time I try to look at it, is there any other way to...
2 answers |
I didn't have my baby yet unfortunately but. I went to my doctor and she said if I don't have him by this week I have to get induced Sund...
8 answers | 1 comment |
My baby girl Hates tummy time soo much ..she's 10 weeks and I'm so scared she'll crawl really late she screams and just lays there . I al...
4 answers |
in the Parenting Babies (Newborn to 1 year) Community. lyshabob has experience with parenting newborns to 1 year old. We look forward to...
She's 10 weeks and ahe loves to suck . She goes for her fingers so I gave her a pacifier since I can throw that since way unlike hee thum...
1 answer |
Hello Everyone My 9 months old kid is having light fever and is prescribed with Cephalexin 125 mg, Deriphyllin syrup and one antipyret...
2 answers |
My baby girl is 2 months now, and since a week after birth she's been such a fussy bug. Always whimpering or crying. She's very healthy, ...
4 answers |
I had my baby Thursday she's 5 days old now , she always randomly gets the hiccups and it makes her cry wake her up etc ... What can I do...
1 answer |
My daughter is 7 months will be 8 months on the 22nd. She has a really dry cough & she's had it for a little over a week. It keeps her up...
2 answers |
My baby is almost two weeks old.. I can get her to sleep on the bed next to me if she's touching me but I'm terrified of rolling over on ...
11 answers | 2 comments |
How do u mommies of boys feel about getting your babies circumcised? I'm getting my son circumcised but I'm very scared because I know he...
13 answers |
My baby is 3days old and I just changed her and there was some blood in her diaper too. Is that normal?
2 answers |
When does the swelling on the baby's head usually go away? It's getting me worried a little bit plus the doctor thought that I had her va...
1 answer |
My baby boy is 4 weeks old, strictly bf for past two weeks. He has gone 2 days without pooping, currently he is on day 4 without a bm and...
4 answers |
Top Parenting Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Parenting Babies (Newborn to 1 year) Community
214 Members
1.03k Questions
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.