Aa
A
A
A
Close

Parenting Babies (Newborn to 1 year) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting babies (age newborn – 1 yr) including development, sleep issues, babysitters, crying, teething, diapering, breastfeeding, bottle feeding, selecting a pediatrician and when to call the doctor,
81 - 100 (of 1033) questions
I had my baby boy 3 days ago.. Today he got circumcised and had to get stitches. Has any one else had this experience??? Please help.
My baby girl is 3 months and her head looks like it's flat in the back. I'm worried is this normal And will it ever be round???
My babygirl just turned 2 months today!!! ;) 10 more before she's 1. I enjoy being a mommy:)

Has anyone ever experienced their newborn spitting up gasping for air and milk coming out of their nose after a feeding. It's really scar...
I'm almost 22 weeks pregnant and my daughter is only 7.5 months old (I'm due 5 days before her 1st birthday) I'm really nervous having my...
Hey ladies who have kids already I have a 11 month old daughter & she is hardly eating! My question is, is there any vitamins he can have...
So i hear you have a choice to let the nurses bathe your baby or not . should i let them bathe her ? is it a good idea or what ?
My baby is three days old. I came home from the hospital yesterday. My baby has been extremely fussy since our last night at the hospital...
My 1 year old son has a teeny tiny splinter In his foot and jerks his foot away every time I try to look at it, is there any other way to...
I didn't have my baby yet unfortunately but. I went to my doctor and she said if I don't have him by this week I have to get induced Sund...
My baby girl Hates tummy time soo much ..she's 10 weeks and I'm so scared she'll crawl really late she screams and just lays there . I al...
in the Parenting Babies (Newborn to 1 year) Community. lyshabob has experience with parenting newborns to 1 year old. We look forward to...
She's 10 weeks and ahe loves to suck . She goes for her fingers so I gave her a pacifier since I can throw that since way unlike hee thum...
Hello Everyone My 9 months old kid is having light fever and is prescribed with Cephalexin 125 mg, Deriphyllin syrup and one antipyret...
My baby girl is 2 months now, and since a week after birth she's been such a fussy bug. Always whimpering or crying. She's very healthy, ...
I had my baby Thursday she's 5 days old now , she always randomly gets the hiccups and it makes her cry wake her up etc ... What can I do...
My daughter is 7 months will be 8 months on the 22nd. She has a really dry cough & she's had it for a little over a week. It keeps her up...
My baby is almost two weeks old.. I can get her to sleep on the bed next to me if she's touching me but I'm terrified of rolling over on ...
How do u mommies of boys feel about getting your babies circumcised? I'm getting my son circumcised but I'm very scared because I know he...
My baby is 3days old and I just changed her and there was some blood in her diaper too. Is that normal?
Top Parenting Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.