Aa
A
A
A
Close

Parenting Children (6-12) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting children (age 6-12), including physical development, handling school & classes, emotional development, cognitive development, and games and activities.
41 - 60 (of 2444) questions
I told my 12 year old that our neighbor was the highest enlisted rank in the army and when we got home she asked "if he's the highest enl...
An 8 year old boy sleeps every night with his father in one room while the younger brother who's 3 sleeps every night in another room wit...
My almost 9 year old daughter is big for her age and has always been very strong. She is well behaved and very responsible but she doesn...
My son is 9 years old and in 4th grade his stepdad has been in our lives for year the way that his step dad was raised as a little bit st...
My son just turned 7 yrs old. He is a wonderfull sweet little boy but he acts like a baby all the time. He will actually cry with tears...
I was wondering, is it considered incest? My little cousins who are 6 years old(both males) do it and I was concerned if means incest or ...
I have recently caught my 5 year old son and friends who are girls "comparing privates" on more than one occasion. He knew after the fir...
I am 31 and currently 5 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child. It's been awhile since I have done this as my first born will be 8 years old in...
My 8 year old son and his 6 year old friend have been caught playing with each others private parts this is the 3rd time it has happened ...
My 8 year old step daughter cries and throws tantrums over everything. If she doesn't want to eat, tantrum. If she can't win a game, tant...
I am so curious about my son's behaviour. It has been going on for several years now, probably beginning when he was about 8. He is now...
My 10 year old daughter cries all of the time. She didn't even really start talking until around 6 or 7. Now she cries, like really cries...
My 9 year old daughter constantly fights with her younger brother aged 7. She hits him for no reason and just does not understand the wor...
My husband and I are having a very hard time with my 8.5 year old step daughter. She will use the toilet to pee and poop for a few weeks....
My 8 1/2 yr old son gets angry quickly and cries very easily over silly things. He loves school, gets perfect grades and has not had beh...
right now my children are with their dad, and when there with their dad they spend 95% of the time at their grandmas.including one 30 ye...
I have an absolutely horrible 11 yr old son. I also have 2 other children as well as 2 stepchildren who have never made me feel like this...
My son is 8 years old.. almost 9 and he talks about how a lot of his friends have cell phones. He is always saying how he wishes he had a...
My 8 yr old has recently been having trouble in school. He is constantly NOT wanting to go to school, he tears up in the mornings & has ...
Mostly when sleeping or watching TV. Any advice on ways to make him stop?
Top Parenting Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.